when i woke up this morning, i dusted my car (which i waxed last saturday) and to my surprise i saw a 12-15 inch scratch with blue paint (my car is silver) on my the left side of my rear bumber just below the belt line and my bumper is dented and sagging a bit (i think 1-2 plastic screws broke.

so i was, what the f**k! then i recalled that yesterday my family and i went to st. jerome (ATC) to hear mass. i parked in front of the church. we went directly home after the mass and i parked in the garage.

it must have been the vehicle parked beside me that hit my car while he was going out. i mute my alarm whenever i park near a church. what pisses me off is that he/she didn't even bother to leave a contact number.

ma karma ka sana! >

eto pa. while driving at the slex going to the office (mainit pa din ulo ko), as usual traffic.

here comes a f*****g convoy of FPJ and other candidates (though i doubt if he was there)with wang-wangs and lights blazing. here we are, lined-up and driving ever so slowly and these a**holes just barrels through everybody. i was so pissed that i singled out the last vehicle in the convoy, a black F-150. i cut in front of him and did not let him pass. he was using his wang-wang and kept on flashing me. i deliberately slowed down and let the other motorists pass me except him. he gave me the finger and i obliged with my own.

we did this from alabang to bicutan and the convoy was already kilometers ahead ;D

then as i should have expected, the d*ckh*ad swerved into the yellow lane going to the exit. and we went side by side, he kept giving me the finger and again i replied in kind and slid down my window shouting "kasing bobo ka ng kandidato mo". he sped away to join his convoy. i did not follow anymore since i won't go down to his level by entering the exit lane. ;)

and to think that it was a kid driving. he looked like a typical wealthy college stude with a cap and cigarette. he had other stickers aside from FPJ. i saw Maceda, and a certain SOTTO (not Tito). sayang i was too busy manuevering to take pics and his plate number at saka nagagalit na misis ko e ;D

just ranting