New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    when i woke up this morning, i dusted my car (which i waxed last saturday) and to my surprise i saw a 12-15 inch scratch with blue paint (my car is silver) on my the left side of my rear bumber just below the belt line and my bumper is dented and sagging a bit (i think 1-2 plastic screws broke.

so i was, what the f**k! then i recalled that yesterday my family and i went to st. jerome (ATC) to hear mass. i parked in front of the church. we went directly home after the mass and i parked in the garage.

it must have been the vehicle parked beside me that hit my car while he was going out. i mute my alarm whenever i park near a church. what pisses me off is that he/she didn't even bother to leave a contact number.

ma karma ka sana! >

eto pa. while driving at the slex going to the office (mainit pa din ulo ko), as usual traffic.

here comes a f*****g convoy of FPJ and other candidates (though i doubt if he was there)with wang-wangs and lights blazing. here we are, lined-up and driving ever so slowly and these a**holes just barrels through everybody. i was so pissed that i singled out the last vehicle in the convoy, a black F-150. i cut in front of him and did not let him pass. he was using his wang-wang and kept on flashing me. i deliberately slowed down and let the other motorists pass me except him. he gave me the finger and i obliged with my own.

we did this from alabang to bicutan and the convoy was already kilometers ahead ;D

then as i should have expected, the d*ckh*ad swerved into the yellow lane going to the exit. and we went side by side, he kept giving me the finger and again i replied in kind and slid down my window shouting "kasing bobo ka ng kandidato mo". he sped away to join his convoy. i did not follow anymore since i won't go down to his level by entering the exit lane. ;)

and to think that it was a kid driving. he looked like a typical wealthy college stude with a cap and cigarette. he had other stickers aside from FPJ. i saw Maceda, and a certain SOTTO (not Tito). sayang i was too busy manuevering to take pics and his plate number at saka nagagalit na misis ko e ;D

just ranting

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wreck, malamang nga yung sa st. jerome, yung katabi mo sa parking ang nakadali nyan. nanyari na rin yan sa akin three years ago (dun sa pizza ko pa), in front of madrigal art center. ayun, iniwan akong luhaan.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    campaigning pa lang yan ha. wag sana manalo otherwise
    lalong yayabang yang mga yan.

by the way, yung val sotto na kapatid ni tito is running for councilor in paranaque (b.f. area ) yung isang anak (ni tito) naman sa q.c. under lakas naman ata.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pssst... one way you can extract some revenge is to throw raw eggs at their cars and trucks.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    raw eggs... mas ok yata yung itluid diba?

hehehe

well, it's another day. tapos na yung episode na yun. i've moved on. pa repair ko na lang yung bumper.

as for those convoys, sana na lang di manalo yung mga yun. tumatakbo pa lang ganun na ang asal, e di lalo na pag nanalo

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Naku Sir Wrecker,

Nangyari na din sa akin yan 2 years ago, sa basement parking naman ng Rockwell. Kinaumagahan gasgas na yung bumper ng civic, buti hindi masyado nayupi. E ang katabi ko sa parking dun e expedition. Kaya mula nun, di na ko talaga nagpa-park sa tabi ng exped.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by sturbo
    campaigning pa lang yan ha. wag sana manalo otherwise
    lalong yayabang yang mga yan.

by the way, yung val sotto na kapatid ni tito is running for councilor in paranaque (b.f. area ) yung isang anak (ni tito) naman sa q.c. under lakas naman ata.
    mismo...sana lang wag na manalo kung ganyan din lang...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by wrecker
    when i woke up this morning, i dusted my car (which i waxed last saturday) and to my surprise i saw a 12-15 inch scratch with blue paint (my car is silver) on my the left side of my rear bumber just below the belt line and my bumper is dented and sagging a bit (i think 1-2 plastic screws broke.

so i was, what the f**k! then i recalled that yesterday my family and i went to st. jerome (ATC) to hear mass. i parked in front of the church. we went directly home after the mass and i parked in the garage.

it must have been the vehicle parked beside me that hit my car while he was going out. i mute my alarm whenever i park near a church. what pisses me off is that he/she didn't even bother to leave a contact number.

ma karma ka sana! >

eto pa. while driving at the slex going to the office (mainit pa din ulo ko), as usual traffic.

here comes a f*****g convoy of FPJ and other candidates (though i doubt if he was there)with wang-wangs and lights blazing. here we are, lined-up and driving ever so slowly and these a**holes just barrels through everybody. i was so pissed that i singled out the last vehicle in the convoy, a black F-150. i cut in front of him and did not let him pass. he was using his wang-wang and kept on flashing me. i deliberately slowed down and let the other motorists pass me except him. he gave me the finger and i obliged with my own.

we did this from alabang to bicutan and the convoy was already kilometers ahead ;D

then as i should have expected, the d*ckh*ad swerved into the yellow lane going to the exit. and we went side by side, he kept giving me the finger and again i replied in kind and slid down my window shouting "kasing bobo ka ng kandidato mo". he sped away to join his convoy. i did not follow anymore since i won't go down to his level by entering the exit lane. ;)

and to think that it was a kid driving. he looked like a typical wealthy college stude with a cap and cigarette. he had other stickers aside from FPJ. i saw Maceda, and a certain SOTTO (not Tito). sayang i was too busy manuevering to take pics and his plate number at saka nagagalit na misis ko e ;D

just ranting

Nakita ko na yan driver nang F150...naka gell buhok naka Oakley shades? tama ba? Puro FPJ poster yung auto....sana naman wag manalo mga OGAG na to!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    as brainless as their candidate....

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Another guy trying to make up for his... shortcomings. :P

Haaay Pilipinas.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Hit at parking and FPJ convoy