New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hi bro. I hope your meeting with the bus company officials went well.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    any news on this? musta na kaya si TS?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    okay na po. the operator had agreed to pay (around 80% of the estimated cost).

honestly, i had the estimate jacked up a little bit (not to make money but just to have room for negotiation as the other party will definitely try to haggle), so even if the operator haggled for a lower payment, it's not far off from the actual cost (i still need to add a little though).

thanks again for the advices. without them i could have succumbed to their offer to have my car serviced at their shop.

more (horse)power to all.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    that's good to hear :cool:

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by utakabo View Post
    okay na po. the operator had agreed to pay (around 80% of the estimated cost).

honestly, i had the estimate jacked up a little bit (not to make money but just to have room for negotiation as the other party will definitely try to haggle), so even if the operator haggled for a lower payment, it's not far off from the actual cost (i still need to add a little though).

thanks again for the advices. without them i could have succumbed to their offer to have my car serviced at their shop.

more (horse)power to all.
    This is good news. You have set your own terms and got it.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Good for you, sir. Stay safe on the road.

7. Join Date
    May 2008
    You can a file a case against bus company if they will not comply to your demand... reckless imprudence resulting damage private property.........

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
hit by a bus - i need advice on how to claim for damages