New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by flying_fox View Post
    H.I.D Bulb on there headlight...tsk tsk tsk...what is the purpose of using a very bright light...is there a reason or just for good looks for their cars..
    usualy, the main reason is brighter light on the road.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by s_quilicot View Post
    usualy, the main reason is brighter light on the road.
    bro, in my opinion porma yung main, then brightness yung second reason. kasi latest gen vehicles already has sufficient lights but pinalitan ng Blueish white light.

second subject: 2nd to the late Gen Strada:

it doesn't look that worst in personal due to camera limitations, but the glare is still fatal on lightless roads...

seen a 2nd to the late Gen Strada with less glare but this one is not...

my rating:

in fairness, some few halogen headlight rides could pass my ratings. a little bit questionable on dark roads though... and I'm hoping I can catch a want to be responsible enough user.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    alot of current-gen vehicles now have projectors

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by rion View Post
    bro, in my opinion porma yung main, then brightness yung second reason. kasi latest gen vehicles already has sufficient lights but pinalitan ng Blueish white light.

second subject: 2nd to the late Gen Strada:

it doesn't look that worst in personal due to camera limitations, but the glare is still fatal on lightless roads...

seen a 2nd to the late Gen Strada with less glare but this one is not...

my rating:

in fairness, some few halogen headlight rides could pass my ratings. a little bit questionable on dark roads though... and I'm hoping I can catch a want to be responsible enough user.
    i agree rion, to add to the list, firts gen expeditions also passed my ratings, innova din.

usually, yung mga crystalized OEM headlight ang kadalasang pasado for HID. pero hindi lahat.

bastat mayroon yung cover for the bulb na built-in sa housing, most of them passed, but still gives a bad glare...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    yep, hindi rin po lahat. take the example of motorcycles with crystal lamps. there is not one of them that does not glare. and the glare is the most worst I have ever seen. talo pa dalawa o Apat (with fogs) na HID bulbs ng glaring cagers.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Nissan Navara:

what a nice ride with a naive or maybe just a as*h*le owner...

who knows?

I just I know it was too much... some reflector are tolerable under city environment ... but this one ain't...

Last edited by rion; February 15th, 2009 at 04:57 AM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wala pa ako pic, pero here goes anyway. crv with HID, katabi ko sya, and infront of him e passenger jeep, merong mga nakasabit sa jeep including yung kundoktor, kitang kita yung mga mukha nila sa sobrang glare, tsktsk, and to think na nakatayo yung mga nakasabit ha... hanep

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by endlessgwing View Post
    wala pa ako pic, pero here goes anyway. crv with HID, katabi ko sya, and infront of him e passenger jeep, merong mga nakasabit sa jeep including yung kundoktor, kitang kita yung mga mukha nila sa sobrang glare, tsktsk, and to think na nakatayo yung mga nakasabit ha... hanep

Para bang lighthouse sa liwanang........

10. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by endlessgwing View Post
    Dalawang offense yan.

HID na sobrang liwanag sa CRV.

at sumsabit na passengers sa jeep (yes bawal po yun!)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
HID users Rating: