New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Originally posted by theveed
    Holy crap hehe dapat rineport mo yun, bawal sa gyms yun kahit saan hehe... magsine nalang sila kamo!
    alin yung i-report, yung nag-bagsak ng weights o yung magkasama sa shower?? hehehe

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Eeewness..gay.

He is the one acting rude and gay..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Glenn and thaveed, ngayon ko lang nakita ang thread na ito :swear:

on to the topic, paano kayo naging rude ng kai nyo? Di ko ma-gets, baka naman ang wetpaks nyo eh nasa harap ng mukha nya???

teka, hindi ba sama sama sa shower area ang mga gym rats kapag naliligo? Like sa isang shower area may 8 shower heads pero walang divider between the gym rats. Kse dito sa US, bale wala na sakin yan, 8 shower heads for 8 people in one shower floor.

yang mga taong nagbabagsak ng weights eh may A.D.D. lang yang mga yan. Lalo kong hindi pinapansin mga ulul na ganun.

kung ayaw nya ng madaldal na katabi, he could have asked you nicely at least.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    yup, he's rude. Probably the effect of steroids hehehe

i don't mind people talking in the gym. i don't mind music either as long as its not too loud. but I hate it when people use gym equipment, do one rep or set, then spend the rest of the day or evening chatting with whoever they're with. Nakakainis!! If you're seriously working out, you're doing it under strict time intervals. You already have a routine and you stick to it. Ok lang kung ginagamit yung equipment. but when a station is occupied by someone who isn't really using it, it deprives the other members of a good workout.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    karding,

we weren't even talking loud, nor were we obstructing or disrupting his workout. the guy just resented it that my friend and i were talking right next to where he was doing his routine. yet, he said he was bothered by us. i noticed that he was listening to his iPod while working out, so how could we be heard by him through all that?

the gym i go to has separate stalls for each shower head. yung nakita ko kasi, 2 guys na mag-kaakbay pa nung pumasok sa stall kaya nagmadali nakong umalis.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Karding: Homophobic ang pinas, hehe individual stalls dito parang bahay...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Originally posted by Altis6453
    karding,

we weren't even talking loud, nor were we obstructing or disrupting his workout. the guy just resented it that my friend and i were talking right next to where he was doing his routine. yet, he said he was bothered by us. i noticed that he was listening to his iPod while working out, so how could we be heard by him through all that?

the gym i go to has separate stalls for each shower head. yung nakita ko kasi, 2 guys na mag-kaakbay pa nung pumasok sa stall kaya nagmadali nakong umalis.
    aaaaaaayyyyyyyyy fafa!!!!! Honey pakiss naman

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i noticed some(i repeat, some) bodybuilders are like that...ung mayabang at seryoso masyado na wala naman sa lugar...they'll probably end up geting an aneurysm(tama ba ispelling?) from being too wound up

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Bud_wiser
    ...i don't mind people talking in the gym. i don't mind music either as long as its not too loud. but I hate it when people use gym equipment, do one rep or set, then spend the rest of the day or evening chatting with whoever they're with. Nakakainis!! If you're seriously working out, you're doing it under strict time intervals. You already have a routine and you stick to it. Ok lang kung ginagamit yung equipment. but when a station is occupied by someone who isn't really using it, it deprives the other members of a good workout.
    Natumbok mo, I also hate those fellow gym users who use the equipment to sit and chat. Pwede naman makipag kwentuhan sa bar or lobby. Di bale kung alternating kayo sa pag gamit by each set. Then tatayo na, ang masama gagamitin pahingahan yung equiptment sabay makikipag kwentuhan... Nawawala yung momentum at lalong tumatagal ang workout hours.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by theveed
    Karding: Homophobic ang pinas, hehe individual stalls dito parang bahay...
    hahaha, ok I get it. yung huli ko kseng gym na member ako eh isa lang ang banyo. saka parang home-made ang mga equiptment, it was in 1994. The gym is called 'Peak Gym' sa may San Marcelino. pagkatapos ng work-out, johnsons alcohol lang ang katapat nyan saka lakatan or saba na saging. Roberto Bayoco used to work-out doon. He's a 7 time Mr. Philippines and working on his 8th the last time I saw him.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Gym Goon