New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mga mods, if this thread is misplaced kindly move it na lang.

Last night I was working out at the gym at the Fort. I saw an old office mate and friend of mine who I haven't seen for the past 5 years.

So I go to her and exchange pleasantries and talk shop (since we came from the same law firm). While we were talking, this eyeglass-wearing, mestizo-looking gorilla who was working out with the cable machine right next to us lets go of the cable so the plates come crashing down with a loud noise --- attracting everybody's attention.

Thinking his grip just slipped, we continue talking. The gorilla stands up and says "You're rude!" I'm like "Huh?" "Who is this guy?" Akala ko boyfriend nung kausap ko. He said. "People are trying to work out here you know and you're bothering us."

Before I could talk, my friend switches to litigator mode and says "Who the hell are you?!?" "Why are you even listening to what we're talking about? " "This is a public place and people can talk wherever they want!" --- with matching hand gestures.

Basically, her rapid-fire manner of talking stopped the guy cold in his tracks. He couldn't get a word in. And before we could say anything more she pulls me with her and says in a loud voice, "C'mon Let's leave the gay monkey alone!"

I'm like WHOA! Wala akong nasabi dun! Looking back, I just saw the guy muttering to himself with a look of bewilderment.

Anyway, the point is some people treat the gym like its their personal backyard. Whether it's elitist snobbery or an overdose of testosterone, that jerk surely got what he deserved.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    siguro nagmemeditate siya habang nagbubuhat..herher

some hard core gym buffs have this mantra pag nagbubuhat ng mabibigat...baka naistorbo..but what he did was really off.imho.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    may mga taong ganon talaga... ako okay lang kahit magdaldal ka sa harap ko baka sumama pa ako sa kwentuhan... hehehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    maliit lang siguro yung etits niya...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka naman dumidiskarte sa friend mo tapos inistorbo mo... hahahaha...

footah... dapat bang parang library ang gym? lagyan kaya natin ng pads yung mga weights para hindi maingay?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yun din isip ko, same as M2 hehe... nabasted siguro...

Kapal ng muka nya, kahit gano ka pa ka-hardcore, kung di sayo yung gym (private), wala kang paki dun, at least ask nicely kung naiistorbo ka, di mo dadaanin sa sindak...

Lalo na with big gyms dito sa Manila, di naman mga hardcore gyms dito, kung hardcore sya talaga bat sya magmamachines hehe...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Karding: Ganyan ka ba magalit??? hehehe j/k

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by M54 Powered
    maliit lang siguro yung etits niya...

hehe.. natawa ako dito ah... si etits siguro naiipon ang pressure pag may pinipilit buhatin mabigat... hehe kaya ndi kinaya...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Public place and not allowed to talk? That baboon does have a problem. Di uubra sakin yan, makakatikim sya ng 35kgs. dumbell punch! :bwahaha:

My unsolicited advice, put up his own gym. Para walang istorbo sa workout scheme nya. :D

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kapal naman non.. Same thing happened with me with some of my friends..may isang british na mayabang kala mo kung sino kesyo concentrated daw sya sa work out nya kaya di kami pwedeng mag sounds... Tigas ng mukha inaway pa yung kasama ko na arabo hehehe..di nya alam karatista yon arabo nag pang abot sila daming tama ng Bitoy hehehe..manager daw yon next day one way ticket yung Bitoy na mayabang hahahaha.. Anak kasi ng Oil Minister yung kasama ko Gym

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Gym Goon