New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Globe is charging me 23k+ for my iphone replacement which still has a warranty until Feb 2014. Called the operator at nakarinig na sa akin na useless sila kasi wala din sila magawa. Talagang kelangan pumunta sa globe store.

7 times ako nagpunta dun at wala silang sinabi na may babayaran ako, ako naman in good faith na may warranty talaga yung phone ko.

Any advice para sa akin? At para masabon ko na rin ng todo yung manager dun.

#Retzing

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    What happened to your old unit? If it got damaged by fault, then you need to pay for the replacement. The warranty covers only factory defects.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    What happened to your old unit? If it got damaged by fault, then you need to pay for the replacement. The warranty covers only factory defects.

Ayaw gumana nung flash sir. Defective talaga siya, no sign of scratches or deforms sa body ng iphone.

#Retzing

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    As long as you have returned your unit to globe, you shouls not be billed for any additional cost. Unless the new unit issued to you is of higher version (I.e. from 4 to 4S or 4s to 5s). You should elevate your case to the manager. Do not settle with the CSR.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    minsan sir nakukuha sa init ng ulo. ilabas mo yon sa business center nila

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    It's probably just a misunderstanding. What's their justification for charging you for the replacement phone after showing them proof of warranty coverage?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Good day, sir, our experienced with globe was also a disaster.. The year was 2011, my wife ( being a subscriber for 7 years) unit was Iphone 4 . she paid 20k + something for the unit.Sa parking pa lang sa Trinoma hindi na kami magkarinigan...Immediatley binalik namin the following day, sabi observe lang muna...after the same thing happend again . Binalik namin at kinuha yung unit para irepair..But we demanded na palitan ng iba , but the manager insisted na hindi pwede..sa madaling salita umabot pa kami sa DTI Makati...At nagdala pa ng lawyer ang manager nila sa first meeting...sa second meeting nag dala din kami ng aming lawyer...at the verdict was in our favor , pinabalik namin payment ng unit and some payment for damages around 5k...pero sobrang hussle talaga, not worth the time..we switch to smart ever since..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    When we got an Iphone from Smart, I was told that warranty for the first year is for full replacement of the unit if there are phone defect problems (no repair). Of course may fine print yan but i've not read it.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    When we got an Iphone from Smart, I was told that warranty for the first year is for full replacement of the unit if there are phone defect problems (no repair). Of course may fine print yan but i've not read it.
    Naniwala ka na sa akin, smart service is waaaayy better than globe...walang kwenta globe...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#retzing

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Got mine sa smart din, actually 8 years ako globe subscriber and comparing customer relations and being service oriented i'll go for smart.

Full replacement nga sa phone still i hope hindi ako magkaproblem sa unit ko.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Globe telecom scam