New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    Kontra: Yes po... Sino po kayo?
    dood, ako yung husband to be ni paula. we went to your shop yesterday to give the invites. ikaw pala yun, small world eh no? hehe. it was nice to meet you. nice shop btw.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    took me 1 hour stuck in traffice in c.raymundo... did a u-turn and went back home instead...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Grabe talaga

My kids regularly leave the house at 6:30AM and arrived at Lourdes school of manadaluyong around 7AM. My son called us at 8:30AM complaining that they are still at Maybunga/stella maris. Finally they get through meter by meter and arrived at school at 10AM. Their other school mates wala pa sa school.

Nag pa late ako pumasok hoping that by 10AM mag ease na traffic but to mu surprise grabe pa rin. I reached the office in Pioneer Mandaluyong around 11:45AM. My other office mate coming from Q.C. via C5 wala pa rin and others opt to go malling to while away the stressfull morning..Grabe talaga.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Yep, sobrang traffic today. I live along Ortigas Ext. just before Ever Gotesco and I usually take C5/Fort going to Makati. Good thing I heard on the radio about that truck at Kalayaan. But it still took me 1.5 hours to get to Makati via Edsa.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    KBK: Small world nga pre hehe... Used to drive a W123 as well... Sorry guys, OT...

Anyone found out why the traffic was so bad?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekra View Post
    Yep, sobrang traffic today. I live along Ortigas Ext. just before Ever Gotesco and I usually take C5/Fort going to Makati. Good thing I heard on the radio about that truck at Kalayaan. But it still took me 1.5 hours to get to Makati via Edsa.
    san ka bro?

lalo na nung nilagyan nang harang ang tapat nang riverside hindi ka pwede tumawid kailangan may U turn kapa sa Ever para makapunta ka rosario or sa may gasoline station kung galing kang junction.

pucha ang tagal tagal it take 30mins para lang makalusot sa ever.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    pansin ko nga matagal yun traffic kanina. i was at the office at around 720am, the traffic eased up in along ortigas in front of the LTO cainta (as seen from my office window) by 1130am.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    KBK: Small world nga pre hehe... Used to drive a W123 as well... Sorry guys, OT...

Anyone found out why the traffic was so bad?
    There was a stalled truck just before the U-TURN slot after the C5-Kalayaan intersection.
    When I got passed the truck, the front side had a big dent. I don't know if that dent was caused by an accident. Wala naman akong nakitang debris near the truck.
    The stalled truck occupied the left most 2.5 lanes of C5.
    By the time I got there, MMDA had already opened a counterflow lane at the opposite northbound lane of C5.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Nadale din ako nito. I was at libis by 7:45, dumating ako sa office (Bagong Ilog) 10:15 na!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jerkky View Post
    Nadale din ako nito. I was at libis by 7:45, dumating ako sa office (Bagong Ilog) 10:15 na!
    pareho tayo nagtry ako ng 2nd time pero bigo pa rin ako traffic pa din.
    haaay umuwi na lang ako sayang gasolina grabe 2 hours ako sa arlington pasig

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
General Traffic within Ortigas Ext., C5 and Pasig