New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    happened to me once last year. yung side mirror ko sa driver side nag chipped yung sa may border part ng side mirror. huminto naman yung motorista and ngumiti lang. as for me, kamot me sa ulo then *#$*!#$. :D

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    at least be courteous enough to stop and apologize right? and I'm not mad to all motorcycle rider I'm just mad at that 2 wheeled moron who scratched my baby.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    happened to me likewise...I was about to make a right turn when I noticed the 2 wheeled cycle going for a pass...I saw him comming so I made a full stop but unfortunately for him...he did'nt react quickly enough so my whole right side mirror got busted...he got a nasty cut on his hand(coz he used it as a force to fend my side mirror)...as usual I accompanied him to the nearest hoospital to have his wound treated...the thing that got my ire is that his rider(yung angkas) was blamming me for the incident...I told this arrogant rider that you're going a little too fast for your own good and your driver noticed but too late so he used his hand to fend my mirror...his employer was a little better than this arrogant employee...we just settled by answering the medical bills...case closed

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Nasagi din auto ko ng isa sa mga harungas na motorcycle na yan. Pinababayaran ko yung damage ko (P1,000) at ayaw pa bayaran ng ungas at la daw pera so dinala ko sa suki ko na talyer at nung lumabas yung estimate P2,000 pala yung damage, so kinuha ko yung cellphone at relo ng ungas hanggang mabayaran niya yung P2,000 na sinisingil sa akin sa talyer.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    pag may motorcycle akong kalapit/katabi,kinakabahan ako. ang problema kasi minsan sa mga ibang nagmomootor hindi nila alam yun mga blindspots ng mga kotse. kaya ayun.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ans_lim168 View Post
    happened to me likewise...I was about to make a right turn when I noticed the 2 wheeled cycle going for a pass...I saw him comming so I made a full stop but unfortunately for him...he did'nt react quickly enough so my whole right side mirror got busted...he got a nasty cut on his hand(coz he used it as a force to fend my side mirror)...as usual I accompanied him to the nearest hoospital to have his wound treated...the thing that got my ire is that his rider(yung angkas) was blamming me for the incident...I told this arrogant rider that you're going a little too fast for your own good and your driver noticed but too late so he used his hand to fend my mirror...his employer was a little better than this arrogant employee...we just settled by answering the medical bills...case closed

Iyan nga ang hindi tama,- Now, we always need to look at our (right) side mirror when making a right turn... Parang mali ito sa ating traffic system dahil nobody is supposed to be there...... They should not be there!

And if they are, and you're already making a right turn signal,- they should not force their way.... Kaso, may mangilan-ngilan kasing nakikipag-unahan sa iyo.....Hay naku...

Mabuti naman at ipinagamot po siya....

5303:burp:

Last edited by CVT; February 6th, 2008 at 11:54 AM.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Ako naman, may obserbasyon sa ating mga kapatid na nagmomotorsiklo.....

Sa mga kalye kasi,- may ibang namomotorsiklo na palagi na lang nasa innermost lane, (medyo nakatabi pero alanganin na mag-overtake ka at baka masagi mo sila...)... kahit na mabagal sila sa sinusundan nilang sasakyan. Kaya tuloy malayo na ang kanilang sinusundang sasakyan.......

Tuloy, para maka-overtake ka,- kinukuha mo ang middle lane. Pero pag medyo dikit-dikit ang mga sasakyan, nakapila ka sa likuran ng motor....

Medyo nakakainis.... If you cannot cope up with the speed of the cars in the innermost lane,- take the middle or rightmost lane, please.... This is true for all types of vehicles..

IMO, dapat talagang magkaroon ng batas na bigyan ng dedicated lanes ang mga naka motorcycle...

5303:burp:

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    as long as a motorcycle (or any vehicle, for that matter) gets too close for comfort i tap the horn button twice. pag hindi lumayo or hindi napansin, i flip a switch and tap the horn button for the nautilus hehe

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Marky86 View Post
    at least be courteous enough to stop and apologize right? and I'm not mad to all motorcycle rider I'm just mad at that 2 wheeled moron who scratched my baby.
    as stated on my post...he just smiled then pass away...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wewoy_romero View Post
    as long as a motorcycle (or any vehicle, for that matter) gets too close for comfort i tap the horn button twice. pag hindi lumayo or hindi napansin, i flip a switch and tap the horn button for the nautilus hehe
    Cool! Kailangan ko rin ng ganyan. :D

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Gasgas sa traffic (motorcycle)