Hi guys just a friendly warning.

2 hours ago my office mate found out the spare tire of her fortuner was missing. Her driver called her up when he discovered it and she went ballistic. We had a good laugh about it because it seemed silly. When I got home I thought what the heck and dipped my head under the rear of my fortuner. F*CK IT WAS MISSING TOO!

We both park in a secured office building at the corner of herrera and ayala. We still haven't established the exact date we lost the tires and we are not certain if it did occur in the building. My car has been in the garage since sunday coz my family and I flew to boracay. I only drove it to work today, Greenbelt 2 car park for lunch and Mandarin Hotel for cocktails. My wife only recalls taking the car to Shang mall, megamall and greenhills during the past week. I know our tires are covered by the insurance but to save ourselves the hassle in the future I advice everyone to get a decent lock for the spare tires.

Thats all folks.

BTW, the chains are in one piece and so is the bracket. I don't know how they did it but they did. HASSLE!