New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Hello, I am new in this forum and it is very unfortunate that my first post is about something rude and indecent I observed yesterday afternoon.

We came from a trip to Batangas City and decided to stop over at the Petron Gas Station along the STAR Tollway to freshen up for the long journey back to Manila and buy snacks for my wife and daughter. It was around 5:45PM when we entered the station and parked one space away from a black current-model Honda Civic (ZBU ### ?). My wife and kid went down from the car first to buy some snacks while a white car (UBE ### ?) parked in between mine and the Civic. I was left in the car while preparing some change as toll payment once I exit the STAR Tollway.

Once I decided to alight from my vehicle, I noticed the driver of the white car wielding what looked like an N92 camera phone (the one with the fancy lenses...) and was filming the lady in the front passenger seat of the Honda Civic. The passenger, who was wearing a short green dress was reaching for something from the driver's door pocket (the driver was not in the vehicle). The passenger was kneeling on the passenger seat, almost crouched, while doing this and consequently, her short dress began hitching up, showing her underwear from behind.

I knew for certain now that this was a voyeur at work as I clearly saw from the screen of his phone that he was zooming in on the crotch area of the lady who was still crouched on the seat.

This happened for more than half a minute without the lady noticing. She eventually returned to sit properly and the voyeur temporarily put down the phone. He waited for a couple minutes more before deciding to drive off eventually.

I am posting this as a warning to everyone - for the protection of the dignity of you or your family/friends. I did not know what to do - should I have apprehend the voyeur? Do I notify the lady that she was violated? Do I look for the driver? Do I notify security?

It was a very frustrating feeling not being able do anything at that point. What if this was done to a friend or family member?

It is very easy for these acts of indecency to be done in this day and age with all the hi-tech gadgetry available. I believe that aside from being careful, there should be legislation passed against these immoral acts.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    kamote na yan... baka walang kapatid na babae at patay na ang nanay kaya ganyan ang pag trato sa mga babae. diyos na lang bahala sa kanya. kung ako sana bahala sa kanya, kinunan ko rin sya ng video habang ginagawa nya kalokohan nya tapos yun ang ipopost ko dito. hehehe... kawawa naman yung babae...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Daming ganyan dito pre, saw a local site before preying on any women (pati bata, buntis etc) wearing skirts (not even short ones), shorts, etc... Jeepney, powerbooks, etc...

No decency na talaga...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    people who do that are said to be sick in the head.seriously.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Was the voyeur alone. I think he is bold to get away with it since no one has apprehended him yet.

Also a question, are those who look at sites that post that or the MMS he sends equally as sick?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    gearhead: definitely...

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    what a rude bastard! if i were you, i'd call the attention of the girl then tell her about the "filming" incident. and if possible, film the guy din while doing it to have evidence. pero informing the girl would suffice. letting her know about it is enough and it would make you credible naman. there after, leave the trouble to them. sick maniacs!!!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    devil's advocate:::the lady knew she has a short skirt, she obviously knew that in that position her underwear would be seen by other people. why do it?

Pero kung ako ikaw nilapitan ko yun mamboboso na yan at sinabihan kong, 'Tadu ka ah, nanay ko yan!!!".

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Note to vigilantes, some girls actually like it...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Honestly, sisilip din siguro ako, especially kung may itsura yung girl, but I would never record it on film.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Filthy Voyeur!