New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    eto lang mahirap. if you approach the girl, pano mo sasabihin.
    The pie is coming out :naughty2:

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Sana bumusina ka na lang. Act as if you're calling your family. Both of them (voyeur and victim) should get alarmed somehow...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe Mas View Post
    The guy was alone in his car, seems like sanay na siyang gumawa noon cause he was very cool and discrete about it.

I was hesitant to apprehend or notify anyone as I was with my wife and 2-year old daughter, and I didn't want to make a scene with them in tow, kawawa naman baby ko, baka ma-trauma.

Naisip kong i-video rin yung voyeur, kaya lang natako ako na mapagkamalang baka kasabwat ako dun sa ginagawa niya.

Dun sa "nanay ko yan" comment, medyo malabo in this case, the lady was at most only 20 years old (possibly teenager pa). There were actually two other passengers at the back seat, a couple, but they were sleeping. It seemed galing sila from a weekend trip, possibly Galera or Calatagan cause mukhang very tired sila - baka kakagising lang kaya wala pa sa full conciousness. But in any case, the situation should not have been taken advantage of...
    baka taga mtc yan bro... daming bosero dun eh.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Yup. Check MTC. Baka naka upload na ang pic

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I'd treat that guy no differently than your run of the mill peeping tom ... it's clobberin time!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRock View Post
    Sana sinabihan mo nalang yung Girl.. para mag ingat na sya next time
    they were not of the approachable type. they might take my advice as an offense tsaka i think i had to go somewhere then.

pero she should have know that she can be seen at that situation unless total manhid siya.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    grabe naman un sobra naman

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    Just honk your horn hard to get the attention of the voyeur and the girl....

Sana nga ganito na lang ang ginawa mo... Kawawa naman yung batang babae naisahan.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    eto lang mahirap. if you approach the girl, pano mo sasabihin.
    Pwede mo sabihin sa Girl "miss ok lang ba sayo bosohan ka nya" kung hindi sampalin mo kanina ka pa na video hehehe Joke lang

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    malay nyo naman pinapakita talaga nung girl. she who wears mini skirts like to show it off, else she would not. it's no different from a 2-piece bikini, if you don't want people to see then don't wear a 2-piece bikini. she wore a short mini, she knew beforehand that if she bends over enough, if she sits in a way that she is not careful, if the wind even blows the way it should not, then she would be exposing herself. kung ayaw nya then she should have chosen a different dress. it just so happens that in this case there was a guy with a camera. so meron siya nakita, he took a video. kung wala siya nakita e di sana wala din siya kukunan.

OT: naalala ko nung bata pa ako, meron sumakay sa jeep na 3 chicks naka-mini. yung guy na nasa harap nila syempre dun nakatingin. nagalit yung isang girl, sinabihan nya yung guy na bastos daw. ask sya ng guy bakit sya nagsuot ng mini kung di pala pwede tignan. yun lang, tahimik na.

honga pala, uncle ko yung guy hehehehehe!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Filthy Voyeur!