New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dodongo View Post
    Your demeanor is also off. Be professional, you're a f-ucking mod for "GOD Sake".
    MODERATOR'S WARNING: Please keep your cool and refrain from using foul language at the board.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I have to agree with this. You don't necessary need to be well off to have connections.

*TS, I really hope you can sort things out with your Mom. I assume she had you early if you're 24 and she's still in her 40s. Maybe you can ask the help of your grandparents or even your paternal grandparents. Mas mahihiya Mom mo when they intervene.

Follow everyone's advice - do not let her drive. Bring the car daily.

hindi nahihiya ang ganyan

people like that do not listen to elders

3. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    I smell a troll thread. Yung problem kaya naman solve internally. I know you know what to do already. Dami nyo naman 'connections'.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    hindi nahihiya ang ganyan

people like that do not listen to elders
    That's a big problem then

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    ayaw mo kayo magkagulo pa pero gusto mo sya legally punished? Bakit hindi mo na lang tulungan ang NANAY mo pamamagitan nang pagmamahal nang isang anak... intindihin mo at kalingain.

Iba na ang gusto mong mangyari... punishment for your mother?

hindi ako f-ucking MOD, f-ucking license ang sinasabi ko at hindi ikaw.

Punishment as in her license should be suspended, because it is the law.

MODERATOR'S WARNING: Please keep your cool and refrain from using foul language at the board.
    Sorry about that. Mods should be subject to the same rules, IMO.

I smell a troll thread. Yung problem kaya naman solve internally. I know you know what to do already. Dami nyo naman 'connections'.
    Maybe you should try reading, instead of smelling.

///* Anyway, I just wanted to share this because I thought I might find a way for her to legally get the punishment she deserves. (At least 1 year suspension)

//Anyway, since there seems to be no one who can help me with the above, and this thread has really veered away from the topic, maybe mods should just lock this, doesn't really seem useful for anyone's reference anyway. It is becoming really unpleasant due to the incredible logic of some people.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ///* Anyway, I just wanted to share this because I thought I might find a way for her to legally get the punishment she deserves. (At least 1 year suspension)
    sir even if her license is suspended she'll still drive

i know people who have the same characteristics as your mom

they're fearless

they can talk their way out of any situation

and they know someone will always bail them out when they get into trouble

they have this mentality na "what's the worse that can happen?"

driving with suspended license, driving without license... to her those are just minor offenses

plus the fact that she's attractive and intelligent and articulate she can easily charm any traffic enforcer or policeman

i'm sure she's used to getting her way all her life

very manipulative ang ganyan tao
    Last edited by uls; August 7th, 2014 at 06:45 PM.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    sir even if her license is suspended she'll still drive

i know people who have the same characteristics as your mom

they're fearless

they can talk their way out of any situation

and they know someone will always bail them out when they get into trouble

they have this mentality na "what's the worse that could happen?"

driving with suspended license, driving without license... to her those are just minor offenses
    You're probably right, sir uls.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Bakit pag si cathy at ibang mods hinde aggressive, confrontational, offensive, assuming, stupid ang post. Si clavel lagi agressive at offensive at stupid ang logic. Lagi na lang pansin ko. Calmado lang naman tong thread na to til he opens his hole and start blabbing and turning up the offensiveness. There! I said it! No else seems to care or take notice or make a stand anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    bossing dong, kung totoo ang sinasabi mo, matagal mo nang linagyan ng yale ang pintuan ng sasakyan nyo. or, nasa bulsa mo lagi yung susi ng sasakyan.

ini-ipon ang mga reply, at sinasagot isa-isa...kahit anong response sa kanyang thread, may sagot... for every thrust, a parry.

i've seen this style before...

he relates a scenario... he derives pleasure from the responses the others feed him...
    Last edited by dr. d; August 8th, 2014 at 07:13 AM.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by dodongo View Post
    //anyway, since there seems to be no one who can help me with the above, and this thread has really veered away from the topic, maybe mods should just lock this, doesn't really seem useful for anyone's reference anyway. It is becoming really unpleasant due to the incredible logic of some people.
    closing the thread

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345