New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I-close ko eto kung hindi mo mapapaliwanag nang maayos...

BS lang eto.

OB ikaw nanaman ba yan?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    I-close ko eto kung hindi mo mapapaliwanag nang maayos...

BS lang eto.

OB ikaw nanaman ba yan?
    seemed like, akala ko ba ayaw na niya sa tsikot

hanep din andami niya spare accounts dito.

IP trace?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    It doesn't make sense to get a fake license. You get as much effort applying for a real one.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Doesn't look like a troll post to me.

Ang advice ko lang, regardless of how incompetent you think the LTO officials are, you actually have control over the situation.

Don't wait for the LTO to be the one to apprehend your mom for having a fake license. Convince her to get a real one. Accompany her to the office.

Be responsible to watch over her if she drinks too much. Offer to pick her up.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    And the deeper issue here is your Mom's reckless behaviour. I'm so sorry TS that you have to parent your mother

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i am sure there is more to this than what we are reading..
    i with to know more, before rendering opinion.
    Totoo kaya ang kwento na eto... alam na naman nyo na fake ang license nang nanay nyo pinababayaan nyo?

bakit hindi na lang kumuha nang totoong license noon pa.

hmmmm....
    Even before this incident, I've wanted her off the road. She really never knew how to drive. Well, she is my mom, I can't control her.

When she told me that she was going to get her old license by getting an affidavit of loss, I expressed my disgust, that's all I could do.

She used to have a "legit" license, albeit she got it through a fixer. It was confiscated, so her well connected friend offered to get it for her. Turns out it was a fake, her middle initial on the said license is "Malacanang".

Most likely the 5k she paid was a bribe.
    I guess this may have been the case.

I agree with you guys, I do have to parent my mom. Her behavior is reckless. (Heck she doesn't even work) Whenever she gets caught by TEs she either argues her way out of it or runs away, really as a fellow motorist, I want all drivers like her off the road. Unfortunately, I am her child, and I really can't do much.

Doesn't look like a troll post to me.

Ang advice ko lang, regardless of how incompetent you think the LTO officials are, you actually have control over the situation.

Don't wait for the LTO to be the one to apprehend your mom for having a fake license. Convince her to get a real one. Accompany her to the office.

Be responsible to watch over her if she drinks too much. Offer to pick her up.
    Tough crowd, I guess.

I actually do pick her up after drinking often, but in this instance she did not inform any of us that she drank. (She was not suppose to)

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    *TS, how old are you, if you don't mind my asking? I am really bothered to know that there are mothers out there that act like your Mom. No child deserves this. And what is your Dad doing about your Mom?

Between the two of you, you are the only adult in the relationship. Until she gets her acts together, you have the right to take control. She might hurt herself and others in the end. Was she ever on drugs?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    in that case, get her a driver.
    i think multiple apprehensions eventually end up with jail time. is this how you want the authorities to demonstrate to you, just how useful they can be in upholding the law?
    Last edited by dr. d; August 7th, 2014 at 12:13 PM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    *TS, how old are you, if you don't mind my asking? I am really bothered to know that there are mothers out there that act like your Mom. No child deserves this. And what is your Dad doing about your Mom?

Between the two of you, you are the only adult in the relationship. Until she gets her acts together, you have the right to take control. She might hurt herself and others in the end. Was she ever on drugs?
    Cathy, I'm 24. (and the eldest, if it matters) Dad passed away. I don't think she's ever been on drugs, her attitude has just always been... bad.

in that case, get her a driver.
    i think multiple apprehensions eventually end up with jail time.
    Unfortunately, we can't afford it (and now really only have one car after she wrecked our Carens)

10. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Parang cougar / matrona si mama mo.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast