New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketib View Post
    Nakikita kong wala silang paki alam sa Christmas doc. Kasi pag naumpisahan baka sa "labas ng bansa" mag Christmas yung naka billing.
    Well, I think its BECAUSE it's Christmas. Build, build, build to steal, steal, steal ng pang-spend, soend, spend sa pasko.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Binuksan na ulit.. after xmas na daw isasara..

3. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Flip flopping. What a shocker. Makes me thinks these idiots in government don't do any planning at all.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    Binuksan na ulit.. after xmas na daw isasara..

Palagay ko ni-lobby ng Rockwell yan. Sayang kita Christmas season. After December na lang.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Rubbing salt to injury. They are using Chinese workers at a time when a lot of Filipinos are unemployed. LOlz.

Sent from my P01MA using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    Flip flopping. What a shocker. Makes me thinks these idiots in government don't do any planning at all.
    i can see it now.
    "after the holidays na lang, so as not to worsen the holiday traffic".
    after the holidays, "after the other bridges and roadworks" na daw ito kukumpunihin.
    after na-kumpuni yung other bridges, "wag na lang natin ayusin ito. ok pa naman siya".
    voila! everyone comes out smellling like a rose!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I read an article in TGP that widening this bridge does not make sense. I agree with them. Mandaluyong side is a two lane road as well as the rock well side. So it would just create a bottle neck on the exit of the bridge. Another thing worth mentioning is chinese workers are working on the bridge. Why? There are no shortage of filipino workers i know. This is really questionable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by benchph1 View Post
    I read an article in TGP that widening this bridge does not make sense. I agree with them. Mandaluyong side is a two lane road as well as the rock well side. So it would just create a bottle neck on the exit of the bridge. Another thing worth mentioning is chinese workers are working on the bridge. Why? There are no shortage of filipino workers i know. This is really questionable.

Well ganyan ang modus ng chinese government kahit sa ibang bansa.

I'm sure the cost, the materials, the steel at kahit semento galing china yan. Pati workers galing China. So wala naman naitulong when it comes to job generation yan.

Kanina sa radio may na rinig din ako. May isang haka haka. Gusto daw masimulan agad for the official visit of Xi Jin Ping this year. Since this is a Chinese project spearheaded by the best president of the Philippines. Pinuntahan pa nya ito para mag Photo op with the Chinese Ambassador months before.

Ano kaya masasabi ng Austrian government or the organization who funded the original bridge. 7 years old gusto na palitan?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Those online gaming jobs yeah i agree filipinos cannot do it because of the language barrier. But construction jobs. Aagawan pa ng trabaho si juan. Somehow we have to make noise

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by benchph1 View Post

I think it's already written into the grant that China gets to dictate how the money is to be spent.

Beware those Chinese loans to PH | Inquirer Opinion

China’s loans can also come with other strings. In the Philippines, Chinese-owned contractors will be required to work on the infrastructure projects, rather than supporting local companies and workers.
    Last edited by Monseratto; September 27th, 2018 at 10:29 AM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast