New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jasprit View Post
    Basta may mali sming dalawa it's either him or her.
    I[SIZE="4"] admit di ako nag sisignal liyt mga kotse di rin naman hehehehe. bottom line is if one breaks the rule let's join him. If you can't beat them join them. :D[/SIZE]
    Tsk... tsk... tsk...

After reading these, I already have an idea, who's on the wrong side.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    I admit di ako nag sisignal liyt mga kotse di rin naman hehehehe. bottom line is if one breaks the rule let's join him. If you can't beat them join them. :D
    Seryoso ka ba?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ilan taon ka na ba jasprit?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    gud day sa lahat!well sa palagay ko,maling mali si jasprit...dapat yang mga nagmomotor na yan alam nila kung san sila lulugar...kadalasan kasi yang mga nagmomotor na yan ang makukulit sa daan,pansinin mo dami nang namatay sa marami nating kababayang motorista dahil sa katigasan ng ulo...yang mga motor na yan kung makapagpatakbo kala mo eh hari ng daan,alam kong maraming members dito na nakaencounter na ng makukulit at tarantadong motorsiklo..singit ng singit kaya nagmumukhang singit,pag nakasanggi naman wala namang pambayad,pag nadisgrasya ikaw pa ang may kasalanan..marami nakong experiences sa mga tantarado na yan..nagkakataon bago sasakyan ko,biruin mo sa nueva ecija nasa leftlane ako may nagovertake na motorsiklo,pagkalagpas sa harapan ko biglang nagmabagal eh wala namang ibang sasakyan sa harap nya,ayun nasagasaan ko...eh ang TANGA magoovertake tapos magmamabagal sa harapan mo,diko alam kung scam ba ito...dami pakong experiences di na mabilang...ang wish ko lang umayos na yang mga driver nang motorsiklo,wag singit ng singit sa alanganin,matutong magantay...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I admit di ako nag sisignal liyt mga kotse di rin naman hehehehe. bottom line is if one breaks the rule let's join him. If you can't beat them join them. :D

whats this? all along i thought you were the one aggravated..

a piece of advise if you dont mind. becareful next time. i guess you are old enough to know na di lahat ng tao mabait and di din lahat takot. peace.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    i don't know if i'm correct or not, but i do not budge from where i am, and if i do budge, konti lang. i force them to respect other motorists also by going back to their lanes.
    Ako depende sa mood, dalang auto at situation.

Kapag pangharabas ang auto, wala ako sa mood at may lulusutan naman yung ayaw pumilang motorista, most of the time I don't budge, pwera nalang kung lunatic. Dito sa Tandang Sora, sandamakmak ang mga hindi marunong pumila, left and right kung sumulpot, and they always expect you to see them. Kahit blind corner umoovertake, tapos kapag nagulat ikaw ang kakalawitin. Anyway, I've had 2 encounters before, heavy brake pareho, yung isa muntik masalpok ng truck. He had a window para bumalik sa lane niya, inilawan ko rin (warning), kaso nagmatigas kaya yun ang napala. If I remember correctly, hahabulin pa sana ako, kaso mukhang inaway nung angkas niya.

Common sense lang naman ang dapat pairalin, kapos nga lang ang iba.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    all i know is that motorcycles are supposed to be just like cars i mean lahat ng rules and regulations in driving. the thing with motorcycle riders, they ride their bikes na parang bicycle. singit kung saan saan, even at the center of a 2 lane road. remember, hindi bisikleta ang dala nyo, may motor yan.

in my opinion, if bikers would be a little more disciplined, in wearing helmets, in driving, there would be lesser accidents and things like these wouldnt happen.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    [SIZE="3"]Quote:[SIZE="2"]Originally Posted by jasprit [/SIZE]
    I admit di ako nag sisignal liyt mga kotse di rin naman hehehehe. bottom line is if one breaks the rule let's join him. If you can't beat them join them.[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by dragon21 View Post
    Tsk... tsk... tsk...

After reading these, I already have an idea, who's on the wrong side.

I must agree to this.

From my personal experience, most of the motorcycle riders are close to bec. pests/nuisance on the road. I don't want to arise any violent reaction to my post. I'm not generalizing my opinion re:motorcycle drivers. Since I'm on the road everyday, I encounter a lot of pesky m.riders...about 90% if I shld rate it. And yes, there are also undisciplined car-drivers but the ones on the motorcycle are the ones who put everyone else on the road at a risk on getting into an accident. They just swerve/overtake abruptly w/out the sensibility of the other motorists. Road courtesy is really scarce these days.

I also ply the Mkna area almost everyday. During rush hours, whenever traffic in the Tanong area is stalled or slowly moving. Some motorcyle drivers pass at the middle (take note: rt. at the center line). Tama po ba yon?

I know this is going OT but going back to the thread-starter. Be sensitive lang and pls practice road courtesy. Being a motorist, respect lang po whenever you're on the road. You could have illicited the car-driver's anger coz you might have provoked him consciously or unconsciously. Buti wala kang angkas na bata--as they say sa mga mata ng bata...I always drive w/ my kids and whenever they see undisciplined/ungentleman drivers, they would ask if that's allowable coz they understand that for you to illicit respect, it must first come from you.

PEACE!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    parekoy, ilang taon ka na ba? ano ba namang mentalidad yan??? at natawa ka pa ha? GUAAAARRRRDDDDD!!!!!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Any self-respecting person with a teeny, weeny COMMON SENSE will not really say that "if you can't beat 'em, then join 'em", as he relegates himself to the IQ equivalent of looney tunes characters (and mind you, it's neither Bugs Bunny, nor Tweety, nor Roadrunner, so you get the drift...), equalling most of jeepney drivers' bus drivers' and tricycle drivers' intelligence.

I just hope that if this poster continues this state of mind, makakita sana sya ng tumatalon sa Pasig River, and knowing that if he can't beat that looney tune character, he applies his usual logic of joining him down the puddle.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
Don't know what's his problem????