New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    amp sarap gulpihin mga ganyan.

gusto ko maka tyempo ng ganyan tapos pag sinigawan ako eh ibang usapan yun sa malamang bumaba ako ng auto ko at baka masapak ko ng wala sa oras yun while my wife recording video ng pag aaway namin :D

2. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Nahuli din ako dati dahil nagtanong sa TE. Sa Subic yun... Galing ako Zoobic zafari / ocean adventure paglabas ng long and twisting roads. Marami ata kami nadali ng mokong. May nauna sa akin na magtanong kay TE.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by macstar1 View Post
    Perhaps we are better off if the Government can relocate these scalawags to Scarborough or Spratlys
    Couldn't agree with you more.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    ...but the PUV's stopping anywhere and everywhere for who knows how long, they ignore.

Galing.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Indicated ba sa GPS if one way ang daan?
    In most cases, yes. It's doesn't "say" na one-way yung street. It just won't route you through the said street if you have to pass through it going the wrong direction.
    Last edited by oj88; July 27th, 2012 at 06:11 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoner View Post
    ...but the PUV's stopping anywhere and everywhere for who knows how long, they ignore.

Galing.

may lagay eh.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    nagagalit na kasi ang mga tiga maynila at Pasay, kasi pag nasa Fort or Makati or Pasig or San Juan naman kayo kabisado nyo lugar. tapos pag sa kanila, lagi kayo tanung. naiinsulto na sila sa pagtrato sa bayan nila as 2nd class cities.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Indicated ba sa GPS if one way ang daan?
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    In most cases, yes. It's doesn't "say" na one-way yung street. It just won't route you through the said street if you have to pass through it going the wrong direction.
    In Garmin, most major one-way streets have arrows indicating the one-way direction.
    Signature

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by marg View Post
    This happened two days ago to Cecile Van Straten, one of the more famous Bloggers:

Traffic was bad in Manila, but moving. Somewhere along Recto, our driver felt lost and rolled down the window to ask directions from a traffic enforcer. Instead of helping us, the traffic enforcer told him to pull over and started to scold him about some traffic violation we were not aware of.
    Our driver tried to reason calmly as the traffic enforcer continued to yell and power trip.
    Of course we are well aware he could be calmed down by some kind of bribe money, which I hate.
    So I pulled out my Press ID and told him I was covering an event at this place and I was going to be late.
    Upon seeing my Press ID, the traffic enforcer changed his voice, gave us directions and let us go.A few minutes later, the same thing happened on Rizal Avenue. Our driver felt lost, rolled down the window to ask help from a traffic enforcer. I was shocked when instead of helping us, he told us to pull over again.
    He started to scold my driver in a way that made me angry. So I pulled out my Press ID and told him the same thing, that we were going to be late for an event. But seeing my ID only made his voice louder, and I lost it.
    I told him we had not violated any traffic law, and I can’t believe he is the second guy doing this to us in the same area. I told him I would take his picture and told him, “Huwag kang rumaket.”I was kind of scared but more angry about the bribe situation. I just find it ridiculous that these people are supposed to help us, and making us pull over to scream at us really just worsens the traffic.
    As our voices got louder, I think he realized he wasn’t gonna get any bribe money from me. Finally I said good bye to him, and he said the same thing! Thank God it was over, and we left.

I onced stopped for directions in Pasay and the same thing happened to me. I thought it was a fluke until I read the above.

BEWARE
    Cecil should change his driver. Tip, plan your trip ahead.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dondonposadas View Post
    Cecil should change his driver. Tip, plan your trip ahead.
    No matter how much you plan your trip, sometimes you still have to ask directions.

This was my personal experience: I once stopped for directions in Pasay and the same thing happened to me. I thought it was a fluke until I read the above.

TIP for you dondon: This is an Extortion Racket that has been exposed

Don't defend these dishonest people.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast