New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    No wonder the Philippines is the most corrupt country is Asia... even worst than Indonesia.

Hmm... baka pag si Lito Lapid na mayor ng Makati, mawawala na yang mga corrupt na MAPSA. Haha, wishful thinking lang yan for sure!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    Who has the patience of doing this thru makati.gov.ph? Any volunteers?
    Patience? marami ako niyan...going to that site now.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nag register na ako...waiting for the confirmation.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    o ayan, sir afrasay is drawing first blood! nolasco dude you're going down:flush:

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Sugod mga kapatid!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kita kita na lang tayo dun sa Makati website.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Just last week, mga 5:10pm dito sa Valero st. in front of starbucks. May isang tow truck na naka hook up sa isang BMW series 1. The MAPSA guy was outside teh truck waiting for something and they were not doing anything to pull the car out..naka hook lang yung rig sa ilalim ng car. PLus, the BMW was parallel parked between 2 other cars, so di ata nila mahihila yung car at that angle. But they attached the towing stuff nonetheless.

My guess is hinihintay nila yung owner ng BMW dumating para kotongin nila.

MAPSA = scumbag

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    bilis ng mga yan..nagpark lang ako dati(medyo matagal na yun di ko na maalala yung street)sa makati para magcheck ng email..after5 minutes paglabas ng internet cafe ayun nakasukbit na!haaayyy..

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    sorry double post

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    friendly tip guys: when you park at the parallel parking spots, be sure to point your vehicle along the flow of traffic.

just today at de la costa i parked at the opposite side of the road without making a u-turn first. then i got down to meet my wife and five seconds later, the towtruck was pulling up alongside the car! i practically ran to the car and after some haggling with an unusually friendly mapsa officer, succeeded in making them leave.
    we didn't bribe 'em, just dropped some names and showed off a card. whew, close call.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
DO MAPSA/MAKATI TOWING profile or select "victims"?