New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    specifically, the stretch of road from tutuban to delpan. i read in the news a while back that some cops were sacked because of the worsening traffic condition there.
    well, we just got back from that area this morning and the traffic (not to mention the garbage) was HORRENDOUS! only one lane was open in the eastbound and westbound lanes because of the sidewalk vendors, delivery trucks and public vehicles blocking the other two lanes. we go there constantly on business and i keep hoping that the situation will improve but it doesn't. (the prices there can't be beat, sigh)
    does anyone know the reason why the beautification programs of manila seem to skip this blighted, depressing place?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    hindi pa yan nakikita ni mayor lito atienza...
    pero malapit na... tapos na yung rizal ave. eh

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    beatification will mean higher prices. kita nyo yun hidalgo inayos, presyong mall na din yun canon 400d.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    No cops will be sacked here, I promise you. been living and passing this road for rest of my life. Generations from former police station 11 chief Abarsoza ( Now MPD chief) still goes on like this xmas time... Imagine the collection from vendors they get runs into hundred of thousands a day plus the collection from jeepney and taxi and FX, etc....

No mayor can effect changes to this road portion during xmas time, AND MIND YOU this year got worse cause of the opening of 168 mall pHASE 3, even soler strret are so infested with street vendors not unlike last year and previous years to that...

I now rest my case as No mayor can solve this crisis without the right commitment to be fair and not only thinking of their purse...

WBR,

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    buti na lang pala di ako nagpilit to go there today kasi a friend wanted to buy stuff dun. hehehe.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    araw araw ata ang traffic dyan

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kahit terrorist attack hindi na kaya linisin iyang lugar na iyan.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Divisoria - a place where the pickpockets and snatchers are doing their jobs daringly.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    dami namang places para magtinda bat dyan madaming nagtitinda

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    kasi lapit sa port

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
divisoria!!!