New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I pass by divisoria area everyday and it's a 'hell' of a commute. Abusive trip-cutting by jeepneys, the WORST pedicabs in the Philippines, kalesas that drop their S _ _ T everywhere and lastly BLIND POLICEMEN! One time it was so traffic and the intersection was a tangled mess, I had to get out of the car and pick a fight with one jeepney driver and one pedicab driver just for the MMDA there to take notice of the traffic situation. After I was finished with both drivers, I turned my ire on the MMDA officer and gave him a piece of my mind.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Yow guys! wala na tayo magagawa sa lugar na yan. Even during my school days, ganyan na talaga ang Divisoria especially during this season until Tondo Fiesta (3rd wk of Jan) so better iwasan ang lugar na yan kung ayaw nyo ma bad trip hehehe

Happy new year tsikoteeers!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Kung gusto po nating makatipid sa ating bibilhin, kailangang habaan natin ang ating pasensiya (tipid nga kaya sa gasolina?). Kung hindi po, DV is not the place for us....

:starwars:

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Any mayor who can clean up and clear up Divisoria deserves to be elected president.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    Any mayor who can clean up and clear up Divisoria deserves to be elected president.
    Therefore, no mayor would be elected president.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    If you want to clear Divisoria, it's very easy, elect a mayor who lives in divisoria, cause for sure, yung mga anak or relatives will complain kapag natraffic sila sa lugar ng mayor..

Or better yet put Malacanang or Office of the mayor in divisoria....

WBR,

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    GRABE talaga dyan..............

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    yung ginawa ni mayor pedestrian only ang avenida lalong sumama trafic sa raon area... lalaong dumami ang vendors, trafic na nga binawasan pa kalsada, matatapang pa vendors lagi kasi may protection from the barangay and the police... pag may raid may advance party to tell the vendor to pack and run

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    nalimutan ata ni atienza na ang divisoria ay part ng manila... pero next election maalala nila ito, specifically si KIM..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If it aint traffic it aint divisoria.

SHOPPING NA!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
divisoria!!!