New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 267 of 464 FirstFirst ... 167217257263264265266267268269270271277317367 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 4631
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Kotse.com - Meanwhile at the carwash... | Facebook

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post

Ford na naman? SUA na yan! Kawawa naman yung car wash boy.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BratPAQ; July 20th, 2019 at 10:24 AM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Kawawa nga nadali na tao.

Motorcyclist ba iyong naipit? May motor kasi sa ilalim ng ford.

"Sua" nga daw ba reason nanaman ng driver? Iyong girl iyong driver nung ford?

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do

4. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Kamote SUV drivers are dangerous and deadly.

Deadliest Road Accident in the world caught live , reckless Toyota Fortuner hits motorcycle - YouTube

The increasing number of SUVs and motorcycles can be correlated to more fatal accidents.

Fewer people died in car crashes in 217, but the outlook is still grim - The Verge

Unsurprisingly, SUVs are continuing to wreak havoc on the roads. America’s favorite motor vehicle type is also the most deadly. The number of people killed while driving or riding in SUVs rose 3 percent in 2017, the only population to register an increase. Sales of SUVs and crossovers in the US have more than doubled since 2010 and rose 5 percent and 7 percent, respectively, last year — even though overall industry sales declined 2 percent in 2017. SUVs and light trucks now make up over 60 percent of the cars bought by Americans each year.

But while it’s undeniably dangerous to be inside an SUV, it’s exponentially more deadly to be outside of one. The number of pedestrians killed in crashes involving SUVs has skyrocketed by 81 percent in the last decade, according to a report released earlier this year by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.

This is mostly because of the way SUVs are designed: larger bodies and higher carriage mean pedestrians are more likely to suffer deadly blows to the torso. And higher clearance means victims are more likely to get trapped underneath a speeding SUV instead of pushed onto the hood or off to the side. Speed is also a factor because SUVs have more horsepower than a typical sedan. A recent investigation by USA Today and theDetroit Free Press found that the growing popularity of SUVs accounts for the alarming rise in pedestrian deaths.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post

Channel 2 should investigate all these Ford accidents.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ it got me thinking, so the anti-collision electronic safety mechanism of the everest didn't work?

or sa trim na iyan hindi siya equipped?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlee View Post
    Channel 2 should investigate all these Ford accidents.
    Pag malapit na daw labas ng new everest [emoji16]

8. Join Date
    Oct 2014

9. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketib View Post
    A normal case of "abrupt cutting across multiple lanes" on the case of the isuzu crosswind vehicle. Nagkamuntikan kaya nagkainitan.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketib View Post
    Hayyy.... sometimes we just need to be kind rather than be right... pero yang sometimes na yan mahirap lalo pag mayabang ang mali at di marunong magpakumbaba...

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk