New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyChaser View Post
    An M1 Abhrams is one of the best money can buy and it certainly is big!!!

Not really! Picantos/Getz/Altos may be small but they still pack power behind them. I just thought that with Lalaine's physique, mas kaya niya ang maliit kaysa sa malaking sasakyan. Well, she did learn to drive the Pajero.
    well, if i have the money and im concerned about my daughters safety on the road, i'd choose a sturdy SUV over a picanto who can crumple like a paper on collision.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    well, if i have the money and im concerned about my daughters safety on the road, i'd choose a sturdy SUV over a picanto who can crumple like a paper on collision.
    The illusion of safety

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXBUWAYA View Post
    The illusion of safety
    +1 ... an SUV is not anymore safer than a sedan.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Reminds me of my own personal incident. I was also aound 19 at that time, was driving an MT sedan. I parked my car outside of my school building, the parking lot was inclined. Went up the school and after 10 minutes went back down. Surprise suprise my car was at the bottom of the inclined lot. stopped bythe gutter. After that incident i got so paranoid that i routinely check the car to the point of going back to the parking lot if i cant remember to an absolute certainty that i shifted it to first gear and engaged the handbreak.

It was an eye opener for me, not only was i concerned i could damage mycar but also what if i run down soembody and got hurt, that parking lot was so busy with student traffic. Im just thankfull i learned my lesson the easy way!!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    grabe! waste of life RIP

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    +1 ... an SUV is not anymore safer than a sedan.
    I dunno, we own both and in all my accidents, there are times i was so glad that i was driving the SUV on some occations, you should see how the other car looked like compared to mine...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Coed run over by own SUV