New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bad service from them. i booked roundtrip tickets for 2 going to bora catiklan last year. pero i cancelled it and book another set of tickets because of conflicting schedules.

may penalty when canceling tickets. parang 400 each then may taxes pa(duh).
    amounting to P1,792.00 Of course bayad na to because deducted nalang from my full payment using credit card.

i canceled the ticket on 11/4/08. saying it would take at MOST 2 months para ma debit sa credit card ko. its now 3/22/09. nearly 5 mos ndi paren nababalik pera ko.

i call their hotline every month. minsan twice a month. getting the same answer from them. they will forward this matter to the accounting department. i said to them that they should give me an explanation why its taking them so long for my rebate. well till now no calls to me.

i still buy tickets from them using the same credit card.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Have you tried paying for the tickets you've purchased thereafter using your credited money (your money that is with them due for refund)? It might be easier that way.

Magulo kasi sa accounting yan eh. it's a painfull process to adjust everything lalo na yung na-cut off na tapos na forward sa management offices.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i could do that. pero im already expecting them saying na ndi pwede gawin yan keso ganito ganyan.... pero ill try.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    nakow! sa akin 3 month pa lang, sana hindi din umabot ng ganyan katagal

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    A friend of mine waited for over a year to have her refund credited back to her credit card.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    waited... for over ... a .... YEAR!?!... grabe...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Kaya ipambayad mo na yung credits mo. hehe.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Magulo kasi sa accounting yan eh. it's a painfull process to adjust everything lalo na yung na-cut off na tapos na forward sa management offices.
    Hindi magulo sa accounting ang pag-reverse ng entry. It's a simple matter of debit/credit, the appropriate entry and supporting documents. Bulok lang talaga ang system ng CebuPac. Over at the PEX forum, maraming nagrereklamo sa katagalang mag-refund ng CP, average yata is 6 months.

Sa Tiger Air, less than a month lang ang pag-refund nila. Very efficient. It happened to my boss (typhoon in HK) and my wife (tinigil na kasi nila ang flights to Macau after November 15, 2008). Their customer service said that the refund will be credited back in 21 days, give or take, and true enough, it was.

Pero teka, from what I know, hindi refundable ang binayad pag customer mismo ang nag-kansela. They only refund when the flights are cancelled due to storm, plane trouble, etc. (in short, airline ang nag-cancell).

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    It took my refund about 6 months din yata, that was for a double charge. Hindi ko na nga inasahan na marerefund but i did get credit.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    mine took 3 months BUT not the whole amount was refunded ....

my friend booked our tickets then na double charge yung card kse daw nag hang yung pc nya kaya hindi nya masure kung nag go thru yung first transaction or hindi ....

the amount for one ticket was php 17K++ . then syempre we canceled one transaction meron palang cancelation charge 3K naman so bale so far 20K na yung na charge na extra (1 ticket & cancelation fee). So sya me kasalanan so sya nag follow up sa Cebu Pac ... after 3 months eto na may refund(credit) na sa card ko for 13K only ! so yung full amount 17K na expected ko hindi naibalik... long story short yung 7K na diffrence friend ko na lang ang nag paruwal ... at the end of the day talagang BULOK nga ang sistema ng airlines na yan ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
CEBU pacific refund