New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    From FB Pinauwi si suspect kasi wala sa jurisdiction ng China.

In the Internet of China, there are many netcitizens claimed that a foreign male attendant stolen money from China travelers in flight 5J052 from Philippine to Changsha in August 11th. Apparently, the crew from the plane flying to China asked everyone to close their windows and turned off the lights. The suspect then went to the passengers bags and stole money. When caught, he tried to throw the evidence in the restroom. There are also many photos. This matter arises many discussion in China. So as a reporter, I may ask you some questions. If that attendant has came back to Philippine? How is the investigation going on? I have called the press department many times but no one answers.
    I am waiting for your reply, thank you.

Cebu Pacific Air Hi Yang Yang, we have been made aware of this alleged incident of theft in one of our flights. CEB is conducting an investigation in parallel with an independent, third-party security group on this alleged incident. CEB will take the appropriate action, depending on the result of the investigation. Thank you.
    Last edited by Monseratto; August 13th, 2015 at 11:40 AM.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    trending nga yan kahapon. but question is, pano niya ninakaw yung pera pag nasa overhead compartment yung bags?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Bakit wala sa mainstream news ito???

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    trending nga yan kahapon. but question is, pano niya ninakaw yung pera pag nasa overhead compartment yung bags?
    pinasara daw yung blinds at pinatay ilaw. so conspiracy ng lahat ng flight attendants? hmmm

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by coiter View Post
    pinasara daw yung blinds at pinatay ilaw. so conspiracy ng lahat ng flight attendants? hmmm
    Baka flight purser yan, so sya lang ang nag-announce over the PA na isara mga window shades, and sya na rin nagpatay ng mga ilaw.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Baka flight purser yan, so sya lang ang nag-announce over the PA na isara mga window shades, and sya na rin nagpatay ng mga ilaw.
    Signature

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    That's standard sa night flights.

Putik bading yung steward. First time i heard may bading na steward ang CP.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post

aah ang naalala ko yung bago mag take off or landing na dinidim ang lights pero pinapa open ang shades for safety reason.

pero pano pa rin nila nagawa yun kung madilim? so kung totoo man they already knew where to look?
    Last edited by coiter; August 13th, 2015 at 04:44 PM.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post

Taghirap ang beki, baka wala na pang-allowance sa mga papa niya. Cebupac should be a little more stringent in hiring FAs I guess. Nakakahiya, pati sa plane may tirador.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Either the passenger was asleep/reading and not paying attention when the FA alledgedly removed the bag from the overhead. Maybe flights should have CCTVs too...

Stealing from overhead bins is not unheard of...

Mainland man arrested for stealing from overhead lockers on flight to Hong Kong
    By Isaac Cheung July 10, 2015 / 17:35 HKT

A mainlander was arrested last night on suspicion of stealing more than HKD10,000 in cash from overhead bins during a Dragonair flight from Dhaka to Hong Kong.

The man allegedly stole money, mobile phones, and jewellery from bags belonging to two other passengers during the night flight, reports the SCMP.

Flight attendants discovered the theft and alerted the authorities, who arrested the man once the plane landed at Hong Kong�s Chep Lap Kok airport at around 7am.

Five different types of currency were found on the suspect after a search by the police, leading to suspicions that he is a professional thief, reports The Sun.

Inspector Chan Chun-ip of the airport police intelligence unit urged the public to keep an eye on their belongings while travelling abroad this holiday season.
    Last edited by Monseratto; August 14th, 2015 at 10:40 AM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by funkeemunkee View Post
    Taghirap ang beki, baka wala na pang-allowance sa mga papa niya. Cebupac should be a little more stringent in hiring FAs I guess. Nakakahiya, pati sa plane may tirador.
    its more fun in the philippines..

kasalanan ni PNOY..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Cebu Pacific Flight Attendant Caught Stealing...