New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Ako galit ako sa pusa but I wouldn't go to the point of killing them, let alone that many! I've chased them with my R/C back in the day but that was most of my mischief, as well as using my slingshot (paper bullets) and laser pointer to distract and annoy them at night. The laser pointer is just to get their attention, not aimed at the eyes (they might reflect back to me )! Oh, and I once startled a cat that was drinking quietly too! Needless to say it became a wet pu...never mind

It may be common thing to have this occur daily, but this sort of thing happens when you blow things out of proportion or somebody wants attention. JMHO...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    Ako galit ako sa pusa but I wouldn't go to the point of killing them, let alone that many!
    Same here. I used to kill (no pun intended) idle hours by chasing them from our premises. Nakakainis kasi, kung saan-saan ume ebs sa bakuran namin. Ginulat ko yung isa while dumping his thing, ayun, sarap ng takbo nya habang nakabitin pa yung ebs sa wetpaks.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Pwedeng bugawin or takutin para umalis pero wag papatayin Malas ang ganyan Walang kasalanan ang mga pussycat na yan. Porke ba wala silang dugong imported?

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Meron akong kilala dito sa province namin na airsoft fanatic.

Nakarma sya from his "hobby" of shooting at dogs when he was at receiving end of his pellet and hit his left eye. Bulag.

May pagka-sadista kasi eh

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    Put it this way, in the company that he is running people leave within three to six months. One even left after three days, enuf!

bakit? dami cats sa office hirap siguro magtrabaho..at mabaho..

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    May diperensya talaga sa utak mga gumawa nyan...hakos lahat tinira sa ulo!

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    Meron akong kilala dito sa province namin na airsoft fanatic.

Nakarma sya from his "hobby" of shooting at dogs when he was at receiving end of his pellet and hit his left eye. Bulag.

May pagka-sadista kasi eh

Sana ganayan ang mangyari duon sa mga gumawa.

Kawawa naman yung mga pusa.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    Put it this way, in the company that he is running people leave within three to six months. One even left after three days, enuf!
    Sorry, bro, clueless pa rin ako sa identity. Baka puwede additional clues?

Haven't been reading the papers lately kasi eh. Bwisit kasing trabaho to, sagabal sa pagbabasa ko ng dyaryo.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Pano nga ba magpaalis ng pusa sa backyard? Inis din kasi ako sa pusa (but not to the the point of killing them) na pumupunta sa backyard namin. They poop everywhere and I hate when they make sounds na di mo alam kung nagaaway ba o naglalaro. They also give my dog a hard time kasi dami nila tapos yung dog ko magisa lang silang tinataboy.

Before I spilled Vinegar all over our backyard tapos pag nakikita ko sila wina water gun ko ng vinegar para umalis pero bumabalik pa rin. I am so desperate to get them out of our backyard.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^^Get more dogs and lots of garbage bags thereafter...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Cats Massacre!