New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Dont know if this the right slot to post this.

My car was parked and got hit by another vehicle which sustained some damage to the rear lights and bumper. Being a hit and run, I brought it to the casa to have it assessed and repaired. The car was checked, a checklist was issued and was informed it will take two weeks. Day before pick-up, received a call from the casa telling me that it will take 3 more days since the paintjob on the bodywork did not pass qc. Fine. When the day came and was about to bring it out, the service advisor informed me that my front separates were missing and that he is checking the cleaners if they removed it. I checked the car and behold the wires have been cut and left dangling in the dash. I asked the service advisor for an explaination and he said he'll conduct an investigation to verify it has been taken. Isnt it obvious!!! I demanded that the speakers be replace but he said that it will take two weeks to process the papers and attend to the replacement after release of the report. It is disappointing...I thought the casa is one of the places you can trust your car to. Up to now there is no feedback yet from this casa. I need some suggestions to better handle this...Thanks in advance

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    curious. which casa are we talking about here?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ghosthunter
    I'll pm you the casa

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Pa-PM din nung CASA name. I'm about to take my car to the CASA this weekend for its 1yr PMS. Kinabahan tuloy ako.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bro, ayaw mo ba ilagay dito yung name ng medyo wary na ang ibang posters sa casa na yan?

thanks.

move ko na pala ito sa gooonsquad.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    me too... i think dapat post mo yan... sure naman na nangyari na eh and not a speculation...

also, "I thought the casa is one of the places you can trust your car to." Oh my, big misconception... Sa small talyer, bihira magnanakaw yan, coz they dont know what to do with it and they know they'll get caught... Sa casa, wlang way maprove... lusot sila... daming nakawan sa casa... from parts to accesories...

7. FrankDrebin Guest
    I-post na lang para magkaalaman na.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    ako lagi ko lang hinihintay ang sasakyan sa casa eh hehehe usually 3 hrs lang so far wala pa namang nawawala and maganda service, toyota commonwealth pala ito

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    based on sa vehicles list mo...Honda lang iyan o Toyota...nadala na ako minsan sa casa...ninakaw ang emblem sa likod ng ride ko...pm'ed the Service Manager sa isang board then sabi niya eh baka kagagawan daw ng mga dumadaan sa paligid ng casa...ang laki laki ng parking nila(4 floors ata yun) bakit sila magpa park ng sine-service na sasakyan sa labas? naku bro dami ka pang palusot na maririnig sa casa...bago pa nila pinalitan emblem ko eh halos nakalima yata akong balik sa casa...

kapag Toyota, sa Otis ka magpa service dahil meron silang lubebay kung saan pwede mo makita ride mo habang nagpapa-service...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    post na ang name ng casa please. para naman maiwasan namin yan.

ako experience ko ok naman, diamond motors sa quezon avenue. minsan nabangga ng tricycle car ko so i had to leave my car at diamond quezon ave for a week for replacement of front bumper, fog lamps and air filter resonator box. ok naman walang nawala, pati mga tools ko na iniwanan ko sa trunk walang nagalaw. ni hindi nabuksan yung tool box, i know kasi andun pa yung rubber band na inipit ko sa lid in the right place. pati glove compartment hindi nabuksan. i always make it a point kasi na maglagay ng black colored rubber band na naka-ipit sa lids ng compartment or tools box pag nagpa-service ako ng car, pag nabuksan e syempre since banat yung rubber band mawawala yun sa lid.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Casa Blues