New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    buti meron good samaritan doon sa lugar na yon. kundi baka tinalupan ka pa ng buhay ng mga ogags sa lugar na yun. sa bandang huli baka saplot na dyaryo na lang ang underwear mo. baka makita pa ng mga babes ung yagbols at batuta mo.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Meron pulis station dun sa Agham right before you reach Q.Ave. Never na ako dumaan ulit dun, I pass by eliptical road na lang kahit malayo mas safe naman.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Be very careful while driving along Agham road!

About 4 months ago at around 9 PM, I was behind a 97 Corolla at the stop light at the Agham Rd., and Q. Avenue junction. Suddenly a group of teen-agers appoached the Corolla, started banging at the windows and doors and in no time at all had been able to gain access into the car.

The incident was so sudden that no one was able to react, in about a minute the teenagers were scampering into different directions. After gathering my wits I went down and along with a taxi driver to inspect the corolla. Inside the car we found a couple who were in such a terrible state of shock. There were bruises in their faces and arms and fortunately there were no stab wounds or other severe injuries.

It took several seconds before the couple could get back to their senses and relate what happened. Apparently, the teenagers were able take off with the cellphones and wallets of the couple including a bag of take home fastfood. The guy also noticed that he had lost a tooth from the beating that they took.

Traffic then started to build up and people started milling around so we had to move on. Before leaving I overheard some wise old uziseros declaring "3 zero" , I took this to mean that the couple was the 3rd victim in the area.

I don't know if the Corollas' doors were locked or the couple opened the doors after the initial banging on their windows. So whenever anyone of you passes by Aghan Rd. at night time, be very alert especially at the stop light at the Q. Ave junction, the score just might reach 4 zero!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by seonadancing View Post
    Meron pulis station dun sa Agham right before you reach Q.Ave. Never na ako dumaan ulit dun, I pass by eliptical road na lang kahit malayo mas safe naman.
    6 months ago, i noticed my right rear tire was flat. After checking it carefully, i noticed that there was a big concrete nail embeded in the tire. I also realized that i passed by Agham road at the night before. That's the last time i took Agham road regularly and now passthrough eliptical na lang.
    If i ever have to use Agham Road, I go through it quite fast and check the actions of the pedestrians for any suspicious activity.

About the couple, i also saw a similar incident that occured in front of me along the corner of Araneta avenue and e. rodriguez. So always lock your doors and don't open it for anyone.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    delikado talaga sa qc. sa sobrang laki siguro at dami ng tao kasi kaya 'di na ma-police ang buong siyudad

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yep, don't stop. If you have to, dun na lang sa may guard ng Veterans sa North Avenue side. Madami talagang raket diyan.

Meron naman, babaeng may dalang bata. Kunwari may sakit yung bata papatulong padala sa ospital. Pero yung mga kawatan, nagtatago na sa dilim, inaabangan ka magbukas ng pinto or huminto.

Nabato na din ako pero sa Caloocan. Hindi na ko huminto. Kung may sira, hindi ko na din naman maaayos on-site. Binilisan ko na lang takbo ko. Wala pa kong tint nun, eh.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Paano kung may humarang sayo sa Agham? Will you attempt to run over them with the intent to escape? Oras na tumigil ka, ambush na yun...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    I will both draw my gun and run. Bahala sya kung di sya umiwas.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    this is really sad. i went to school there from 1988-1992 (showing my age!) with the way things are now, I'd think twice before sending my hypothetical kid to study there.

the kid who was held up and stabbed happened a bit later than that. i think around 1994 or 1995.

it's sad because that place used to be pretty OK. those squatters there are all Mathay's fault. he relocated them there when the large tiangge (kung saan nag-simula ang Villman) and squatter area at North/EDSA was demolished to make way for the MRT station.

actually from the MRT you'll see that virtually the entire North Triangle area from Agham to EDSA is covered with those pestilential toadstool squatter shanties.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wally View Post
    Be very careful while driving along Agham road!

About 4 months ago at around 9 PM, I was behind a 97 Corolla at the stop light at the Agham Rd., and Q. Avenue junction. Suddenly a group of teen-agers appoached the Corolla, started banging at the windows and doors and in no time at all had been able to gain access into the car.

The incident was so sudden that no one was able to react, in about a minute the teenagers were scampering into different directions. After gathering my wits I went down and along with a taxi driver to inspect the corolla. Inside the car we found a couple who were in such a terrible state of shock. There were bruises in their faces and arms and fortunately there were no stab wounds or other severe injuries.
    Grabe! This is the first time I've heard of such a modus. Need to keep windows closed and doors locked at all times.

Quote Originally Posted by orly_andico View Post
    it's sad because that place used to be pretty OK. those squatters there are all Mathay's fault. he relocated them there when the large tiangge (kung saan nag-simula ang Villman) and squatter area at North/EDSA was demolished to make way for the MRT station.
    Yup, ang ganda pa naman ng Agham nung late 80s. Sama na talaga nang situasyon natin sa squatters. A key QC property pa ang ginamit para sa relocation nila dito.
    Last edited by Autobeat; August 16th, 2006 at 10:50 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Carnappers? in Agham Road Q.C.