New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 106 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by aki0125 View Post
    Sana nga U na yun starting plate. Oo nga pala i havent called our sales agent, wala pa pala kami OR/CR, more than a month na rin pala.
    ^UTI-***?
    Last edited by vinj; June 28th, 2012 at 09:31 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    4 weeks nakuha ko na din or/cr. plates matagal pa daw

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Vinj

Di na ako naka readback, sobrang tagal naman makuha plates mo. Special plates ba? ano nirequest mo? hanep 5 months na? medyo malaki laki na mileage tapos wala pa din plates hahaha..

Nabasa ko din after the 3 years registration dun ka pa din magparegister kung saan niregister ng casa?

On my case hindi naman, i bought mine at Toyota Manila bay, sa CR LTO paranaque registered. After 3 years na register ko naman sa pasig, no hassle naman.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Vinj

Di na ako naka readback, sobrang tagal naman makuha plates mo. Special plates ba? ano nirequest mo? hanep 5 months na? medyo malaki laki na mileage tapos wala pa din plates hahaha..

Nabasa ko din after the 3 years registration dun ka pa din magparegister kung saan niregister ng casa?

On my case hindi naman, i bought mine at Toyota Manila bay, sa CR LTO paranaque registered. After 3 years na register ko naman sa pasig, no hassle naman.
    So far three and half months na yung wait ko. It seems pahirapan din depending on the plate ending since i'm getting a Tuesday coding (i asked for number 123).

On the first registration, it happened to me with my 2007 Altis (bought from Toyota Makati, registered in Manila) and our family's Hiace Grandia (bought from Toyota Batangas but registered in Alabang). We were told to go to the originating LTO offices for the first registration after three years. My new Altis now is Toyota Manila Bay as well and the LTO office per the CR/OR is Makati.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    So far three and half months na yung wait ko. It seems pahirapan din depending on the plate ending since i'm getting a Tuesday coding (i asked for number 123).

On the first registration, it happened to me with my 2007 Altis (bought from Toyota Makati, registered in Manila) and our family's Hiace Grandia (bought from Toyota Batangas but registered in Alabang). We were told to go to the originating LTO offices for the first registration after three years. My new Altis now is Toyota Manila Bay as well and the LTO office per the CR/OR is Makati.

so 123 talaga request mo? may additional fee ba? ako i just chose to have a "4" na ending.
    Baka dahil dun kaya natagalan? kasi 123 gusto mo?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I asked if they had just 3 or 4 but there were no plates as well so i stuck to keep the 123 request. They could give me a Friday coding plate if i wanted but i did not want a Friday coding. On additional fee? I just gave P 1,500 to the dealer to process it.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Saw a white Subaru FXT yesterday. UIB ***

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    ^UTI-***?
    UTI 690. Haha!

Normal fee lang yun 123 plate, thats the very same amount i paid for a vehicle i bought last december. That time madaming stock pa na plates kaya waited for 2 weeks lang.

I totally forgot to call up our sales agent to follow up the OR and CR. Tomorrow ko nalang tawagan

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Saw a white Subaru FXT yesterday. UIB ***
    Darn, I did not make the U series.

I got my plates from Motor Image Greenhills Today and its " T O W - * * * "

Another customer's plate awaiting to be pickup is TQ*-***

I guess it depends on the end plate and availability. I requested Thursday coding.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    The ones posting here with problems with getting your plates, are you all Toyota owners? Seems like Toyota dealers might be the problem.

Also Toyota dealers (like Cubao, Pasig, etc...) like to charge extra (ie. P2,500) if you request for certain end plates like if its 3 months away from current date. ie. Lets say car purchase was march and you want/need an end plate of 5 to 0, they will charge you.

Car Plates sa LTO Ubos na!