New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SEALANDER
    Motorcycles are registered vehicles. To be registered owners are required to pay fees and road users tax. I think its their right to share the roads with cars. MC's stay on the middle of the road because that is the safest part on the road for them. Kung didikit ka sa kanila talagang risky yun. It is you who's putting on the risk. You blow your horn because you want them to move aside so you can pass them. Maybe you envy them because while your stuck in traffic they just whiz pass by you. kakainggit di ba?? Anyway that's why there's an MC organization fighting for the end to the illegal ban of MC's on expressways. These roads are according to international studies the most safest road for MC's..only in the philippines are MC's ban on expressways. Ohter countries even promote their use on expressways. Laid back talaga ang pilipinas..kawawa naman..tayo!!!!
    Like what falken said motorcycles under 400cc is not allowed on tollways, would you risk your life and limb riding a scooter on the expressway? Bigbike ba dala mo sa expressway? If not forget about it brother, your just digging your own grave. Ano ba topspeed niyan aber? Don't put the blame on us if you drive recklessly.

And pare di kami naiingit? Bakit kami maiingit? Naiinis kami sa mga MC drivers na walang road courtesy!!! Di naman kami nag gegeneralize, what pisses me off is that even though your not at fault you shoulder the blame because you ride a bigger vehicle. Gets?

And sa mga MC riding tsikoteers. Please don't accuse us of generalizing, we're just voicing out our concerns. Bawal ba mag start ng thread about abusive MC drivers? Keyword Abusive MC drivers. Thats why we have this forum, to SHARE our experiences...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    mga loko loko talaga.. tapos sasabihin sayo porket naka kotse ka lang :D hahahaha

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by .
    Dito ako naiinis sa umaga pag papasok sa office or kahit na uuwi na ako...siguro ako lang makakapansin kasi taga south ako...sa sucat road po ito,grabe feeling astig pa kamo...pag bubusinahan mo, mumurahin ka pa!!!! bakit ginawa ba ang mga main road para sa kanila?pasencya na po kung rude ako..nakakainis lang talaga...
    Where is the keyword here?
    "Keyword Abusive MC driver"
    Medyo generalized yung thread kaya medyo nakapag-react ako....

Mr. Odell, Hindi po loko loko ang mga bikers....may mga mangilan-ngilan lang naman. Napakasakit mo namang magsalita!
    Last edited by mbt; April 12th, 2005 at 12:32 AM.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    Like what falken said motorcycles under 400cc is not allowed on tollways, would you risk your life and limb riding a scooter on the expressway? Bigbike ba dala mo sa expressway? If not forget about it brother, your just digging your own grave. Ano ba topspeed niyan aber? Don't put the blame on us if you drive recklessly.

And pare di kami naiingit? Bakit kami maiingit? Naiinis kami sa mga MC drivers na walang road courtesy!!! Di naman kami nag gegeneralize, what pisses me off is that even though your not at fault you shoulder the blame because you ride a bigger vehicle. Gets?
    my skuter's topspeed is 120kph with backride, and i ride it inside the expressway. is there a problem with that? we do this because we are fighting for our rights to use the expressways. maybe you guys should try it (riding a bike)for yourselves para ndi puro kyaw-kyaw lang. at katulad ng lagi naming sinasabe, stop generalizing. mas maraming cage accidents than motorcycles, and that's a fact!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    gago yung mga motorcyle na nag lalane splitting... (driving between lanes)

ok lang sana kung stop & go traffic... or mabagal ang traffic... pero pag bumilis na ang traffic eh delikado yan...

ilan beses na ako muntikan maka bangga ng ganyan. naka tingin na ako sa side mirror ko... tapos biglang may lilitaw na lang...

sa highway rin... bibihira pa lang ako naka kita ng bikers na matino magpatakbo at hindi nag lalane split.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wasted_23
    my skuter's topspeed is 120kph with backride, and i ride it inside the expressway. is there a problem with that?
    a nice gust of cross wind, a small debris and your scooter's visibility (to other drivers) is your problem.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I agree with several of the posts: much like autombobile drivers, sa mga namo-motorcycle, maraming gago, pero marami din naman matino. IMHO, mas marami ang mga "gago" at irresponsable. Last night, I had an encounter with the "gagos":

I was approaching my nanay's house between 9-10pm last night. I signaled I was going left because I would be entering her driveway. Just as I had turn left, a saw from my peripheral vision single headlights approaching at fast speed. And I know they were big bikes due to the sound of the engine. So, I figured they saw me and they would slow down. These bikers did not and I almost hit one as just I was entering the driveway because he weaved in front of my car. The second bike hit my hood (I have a small dent to show for it) while the third stopped and approached me.

I rolled down my window and gave him a few choice words. Here's the third biker's reply: "Bakit, sino ka ba? Ano pakiaalam ko kung papasok ka sa bahay nyo. Nakita mo ng padating kami eh, hindi ka pa huminto." Again, I gave him a few choice words. His last reply before he left: "Tarantado ka! Pulis kami. Kapag nakita namin yang kotse mo sa EDSA, magsisisi ka." Was he a real cop? I had no way of knowing kasi he did not remove his helmet or his jacket. But he had the big belly of a cop.

My apologies to our fellow tsikoteers who are mortorcycle enthusiasts, pero I had more unpleasant encounters with bikers than pleasant ones.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    I cruise my Majesty scooter at the expressways (NLEX and SLEX), I sometimes cruise at about 140kph or more, wala naman problema sa mga cages na nakakasabay ko, only along those traffic Jams na ang daming tarantado na cagers pilit pang sumingit, hindi na nga kasya. And about the blind spot, kung brumbado ka na cage driver (like not using signal lights or with those stupid blue light indicators), talagang makakaaksidente ka ng either motor o kapwa cage mo. I seldom use my SUV, its crazy and a waste of time sitting in the middle of a slow moving traffic that's why I ride my scooter.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Konting lamig, mga puso natin. IMO sa lahat ng klase ng sasakyan may mga barumbado talaga, that's the reality, pero kung tayo na mismo ang iiwas sa aksidente wala naman sigurong mamawala sa atin di ba. konting haba lang ng pasensiya mga peeps. peace

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
"Cagers and Riders Friendly Coexistence" Thread