New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Claire dela Fuente should roll in S*** and STFU.

As for the Gov't, call their bluff and revoke all their franchises. Make the bus sector a monopoly of the government while other long term means (i.e. rail) are developed. Tignan natin sino magugutom.

To quote another bus operator: (From http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/me...sands-stranded)
    "Sebastian also suggested that the MMDA identify only a single lane on EDSA for cars that have only 1 passenger. "Dun na lang sila magsiksikan tutal maayayaman naman sila," he said

Well, F-you too.
    Last edited by vinj; November 15th, 2010 at 01:23 PM.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/me...sands-stranded
    "The operators bought new buses with the understanding that they can use it for 6 days a week. Now with the number coding, it is down to 5. How will operators pay for those new buses if they remove 1 day of earnings?" he said.
    Paano naman kami na nagtrarabaho/nagnenegosyo rin??Mga sarili lang nila ang iniintindi nila..bwis*t:arghhh:
    http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/me...sands-stranded
    Sebastian also suggested that the MMDA identify only a single lane on EDSA for cars that have only 1 passenger. "Dun na lang sila magsiksikan tutal maayayaman naman sila," he said.
    ^sarap batukan! FYI hindi lang mayayaman ang may sasakyan at hindi lahat ng sasakyan na may 1 passenger ay mayayaman..absurd :seeth:

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by badsekktor View Post
    Akala ko ba malaki epekto sa commuting public? eh bakit sa opisina namin eh maaga pa rin sila nakapasok at walang absent? Kung kulang ang transpo siguro magdagdag na lang sila ng prankisa sa mga jeepneys.
    Affected ako dahil sumasakay ako sa bus na galing Fairview. Kaninang umaga, maraming naghihintay sa bangketa na hindi nakakasakay. Puno lahat ng jeep at FX. Dahil wala akong masakyan, nagdala na lang ako ng kotse ngayong araw.

Gusto kong maimplement yung pagkakaroon ng definite loading and unloading zone na mayroong timer. At mahuli yung mga colorum na bus na nagpapatagal ng byahe ko pauwi ng bahay.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Claire de la Fuente, one of the largest bus operators in Metro Manila..
    The question here is how many buses she has, parang wala na. its all sub-franachise. Dapat i cancel na yung franchise nyan.

Kaya nga may UVVRP, its Unified Vehicular Volume Reduction Program (R.A 7924). hindi lang private vehicle.. pinagbigyan na sila ng mahabang panahon.
    Last edited by alainroyce; November 15th, 2010 at 02:02 PM.

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    To quote another bus operator: (From http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/me...sands-stranded) .
    Wahahha! Tapos pag ginawa yan, magrereklamo din sila: "Bakit may exclusive na lane ang mga yan? Dahil ba mayayaman sila?!" Wahahahaha!
    Last edited by praetor91313; November 15th, 2010 at 02:03 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Tanggalan ng prangkisa ang mga bus operator na sumali sa strike at i banned sila na bumyahe sa lahat ng kalye...

Ang lagay eh ang private lang ang may coding at sila ay exempted! ang kakapal ng mukha ng mga yan...ni hindi ang nila magawan pagsabihan ang kanilang mga ulupong na driver na mag ingat mag drive, may gana pa silang mang black mail in a form of strike...

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    so if traffic was light to day. then, thank you to bus operators.. they have actually helped the MMDA cause.. hehehe.. kasi they helped prove that if there are no buses then walang traffic.. ang bobo ng mga bus operators..

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    To the buses that went on a transport holiday,“Make that a permanent one."

To Claire Dela Fuente: "Go back to singing, maybe there's a career for you there than being president of a bus union."

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    So that's why traffic was unusually light today.
    And that shows WHO is really the cause of traffic on the major roads in Metro Manila.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by xuv2010 View Post
    ^sarap batukan! FYI hindi lang mayayaman ang may sasakyan at hindi lahat ng sasakyan na may 1 passenger ay mayayaman..absurd :seeth:
    if MMDA pushes with a 1 passenger rule, there might be a surge of sales for this:

Especially for the torso/head/arms portion. Put a t-shirt on and seat-belt him in and you have a "passenger" excuse.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Bus strike leaves thousands stranded