New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Ok, from another perspective...

If two lanes merge into one, regardless of who is on the correct lane, alternating merge ang dapat mangyari, meaning, car on left, then car on right, then car on left, then car on right, and so on... Now I don't know what exactly your situation is, but if the blue Mazda was ahead even by a few inches as you approached the merge, you should give way. Pero kung nasa likod siya tapos biglang humataw para mauna siya, siya ang mali.

But in any case, mali pa rin siya kasi lumabas siya na may tire wrench. Hopefully sa susunod na gawin niya yun (whether mali siya or tama siya in the traffic incident) ang makatapat niya ay may baril.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    kung ginamit yun tire wrench sa crv, assault na nga yan
    WEll i've got witnesses to prove that this driver banged on my crv's window WITH HIS TIRE WRENCH provoking me to come out.

I dont know, but i guess that is already physical assault on the vehicle, that alone has a case right?
    Assault refers to physically attacking a person, not inanimate objects.

Kung kinatok lang ang window, pero wala namang damage, then neither assault nor damage to property can stick.

Kung minura ka or threatened you in any way, pwede grave oral defamation or slight/grave threats. But honestly, its not worth the time and effort to pursue such cases in court. Sayang lang pera at oras mo. Leave it na lang to karma, the universal law of reward and retribution.

* torque2006: the reason I mellowed down is that I got married and wanted to start a family. Galit kasi si misis sa violence. Also, I guess it was just a phase that I went through. Nakatulong din yung mga nababasa ko sa news na mga nasirang buhay dahil lang sa traffic altercations. Kagabi nga, may jeep na pumina sa akin, may pasahero atang bababa. Ga-buhok na lang talaga ang distansya. I just nodded my head sadly. Kung dati siguro, nakatikim na sa akin yun ng sampal.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    if the tire wrench shatters the glass, sends fragments of window glass to the driver, what's that called

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    if the tire wrench shatters the glass, sends fragments of window glass to the driver, what's that called
    Kung nabasag ang glass ng CRV, strictly, that's damage to property. Kung tinamaan sya ng glass shards, then pwede slight, less serious or serious physical injuries ang kaso (depende sa gravity ng injuries).

As I've said, you cannot assault an inanimate object. Actually, sa Revised Penal Code (Chapter IV, Articles 148 to 152), assault can only be committed against persons in authority or their agents. Kung commoner lang, assault is not the proper criminal case. (Paki-correct na lang kung may tsikoteer na abugado).

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    people like that, i dont want to say anything.. he will have his own day... makarma sana yung taong yun..

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Being cool is the next best thing to do..... if you have loved ones to come home to, especially lovable kids....

WBR,

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    kung ako yun dadalhin ko sa police station tapos doon ako mag park. tignan natin kung may gagawin yan *mp na yan

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    What I'm more concerned at is your girlfriend. Since you were inside the vehicle waiting for her to come out, the guy could have taken his anger out at her instead, if he knew you were waiting for her. You should have given her a call not to come out and said to be back in 10, then try to lose the guy or go around the block muna to mislead him.

How did the story end? Did he just leave after you ignored him?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    What I'm more concerned at is your girlfriend. Since you were inside the vehicle waiting for her to come out, the guy could have taken his anger out at her instead, if he knew you were waiting for her. You should have given her a call not to come out and said to be back in 10, then try to lose the guy or go around the block muna to mislead him.

How did the story end? Did he just leave after you ignored him?
    Luckily my girlfriend came out about 20 minutes after the incident. I just ignored him. As wussy as it sounds it was the most logical thing to do.

I didnot want to lose my cool because first i dont want to stoop down to his level and second, i was parked infront of a pre-school. I wouldnt fight this primate infront of a preschool where my girlfriend works.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i applaud you bougartt... what you did is really something a lot of people would have a hard time doing. once rage and the ego kick in... there's no telling what would happen.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Blue Mazda 3  XTL607