New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    oo nga, bloods are mainly from the west coast. although last i heard from my cousins is that they are trying to go international na. they have factions in brazil and central americas already.

sa current obsession ng mga kabataan sa hip hop and the gangsta life, bka hindi malabong meron na dito o kaya naman ay may gumagaya...drive-by shootings are actually common sa mga local gangs. lalo dito s'min sa southside ng metro kse they really try to emulate the US gangs. ingat n lng s'tin and sana wag lang tayo madamay sa mga kalokohan ng mga to

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Paano na yung mga jeepney na walang headlights? Kakainis yan lalu na kapag sumisingit sa daan sa gabi! Kasama rin ba sila sa BLOODS? (hehehehehe)

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yang bloods na yan parang mga as early as KOTSE.COM days (before there was TSIKOT.COM) pa nag-exists.

even that memo seems like a hoax na made believable... CELESTICA yata yung name ng company...never heard... it is probably a mock up company

considering it was a memo, it should have had the letter head with address and stuff.

then the STATE POLICE WARNING - when did we ever called our police patola na STATE POLICE....even on formal notations the most would be to call it PNP or CRAME or something to that.
    Last edited by wildthing; October 11th, 2007 at 01:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wildthing View Post
    yang bloods na yan parang mga as early as KOTSE.COM days (before there was TSIKOT.COM) pa nag-exists.

even that memo seems like a hoax na made believable... CELESTICA yata yung name ng company...never heard... it is probably a mock up company

considering it was a memo, it should have had the letter head with address and stuff.

then the STATE POLICE WARNING - when did we ever called our police patola na STATE POLICE....even on formal notations the most would be to call it PNP or CRAME or something to that.
    Formerly known as NEC Company. A Japan software/hardware manufacturer. My Eng'r bro used to work here before(that's in Cebu).

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    That's an urband legend / hoax and a long time :spam:

P.S.

No headlights or on high-beams perpetually? Abah... edi members ng FEJODAP & PISTON yan. :evillaugh
    natawa ako dito ah! mga jeepney drivers!

tagal na yan. sa states lang yan sir..

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    i was about to post the same subject yesterday. pero nag research muna ako then nalaman ko na urban legend lang pala to. Got it thru my friend.

may branch ang celestica sa cebu and mexico.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    napanood ko nga yan sa movie na Urband Legend

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    tagal na nga yang nagcirculate sa emails.

no worries naman, dahil kung totoo man bahala sila, US lang naman yan e.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Nakuha ko rin kanina itong email na 'to.

A friend sent me the email, and it was in .pdf but clearly it was a matter of copy paste to make it look official. And it doesn't sound like anything local.

Ni walang banggit ng NBI o PNP.
    Kung ako sa inyo isasara ko na lang yung ilaw ko. At least di tayo makikita.
    Takumi style!

May link ako rito.
    http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/crime/a/headlights.htm

Cheers.

tagarito

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    No headlights or on high-beams perpetually? Abah... edi members ng FEJODAP & PISTON yan. :evillaugh
    lol. malamang nga

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
BLOODS(?) - heard this group? saan kaya ito? - warning!