New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    Hmn... so this was how the the Goon Squad of years past worked: someone has a problem, he posts it here and the other members help him out to resolve the problem, as fireblade stated on another thread.

Hats off to you, sir fireblade.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; January 22nd, 2010 at 09:06 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Update, nag pa estimate ako sa Manhattan Motors, mostly MB gawa nila and sukin ako dun, muntik na ako mag collapse. 8,000php for the repaint/latero of the fender and door. Sagad na daw, pero I didn't said na sa insurance. I'll get in touch with the driver later. Kahit wala akong hat, hats off to you fireblade and the tsikoteers here.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; January 22nd, 2010 at 09:12 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    siguro kong sa mga tsikoteers pinahanap si Jason Ivler baka di tumagal ng ganun :D
    Last edited by ghosthunter; January 22nd, 2010 at 09:12 PM.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by praetor91313 View Post
    Hmn... so this was how the the Goon Squad of years past worked: someone has a problem, he posts it here and the other members help him out to resolve the problem, as fireblade stated on another thread.

Hats off to you, sir fireblade.
    Why? Because there was no hatred on this thread TS was very clear on his message, and there was every reason to help him out. Second, the driver of the Cherokee said sorry and showed good gesture. Third, he really wanted to reach out to afrasay to settle the problem. No pinpointing whatsoever as to who was at fault.

Last but not the least, maganda boses ni Michelle. Afrasay, can you please check her out.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; January 22nd, 2010 at 09:11 PM.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    I should say hats-off to you sir Afrasay for being one cool head

A true gentleman in my book which is a rarity in these times. Kung iba siguro yun mamumula ang mukha sa galit tapos give chase agad.

I wish I had your blood pressure level sir!
    Last edited by ghosthunter; January 22nd, 2010 at 09:10 PM.

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    Why? Because there was no hatred on this thread TS was very clear on his message, and there was every reason to help him out. Second, the driver of the Cherokee said sorry and showed good gesture. Third, he really wanted to reach out to afrasay to settle the problem. No pinpointing whatsoever as to who was at fault.

Last but not the least, maganda boses ni Michelle. Afrasay, can you please check her out.
    No, because inspite of what's written on the Goon Squad Thread description:
    Let's make our streets safer, cleaner and more orderly. This is our advocacy! Let's use this forum for this cause. Report violators, 'kotong cops', call the attention of the proper authorities or suggest actions here.
    I thought the Goon Squad was where one aired their service/traffic/road courtesy problem and the other members give their comments/violent reactions and you either felt good that what you did was right or learned from your mistake.
    This thread is one of the few times I've seen a member actively help another member.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; January 22nd, 2010 at 09:09 PM.

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    I should say hats-off to you sir Afrasay for being one cool head

A true gentleman in my book which is a rarity in these times. Kung iba siguro yun mamumula ang mukha sa galit tapos give chase agad.

I wish I had your blood pressure level sir!
    I guess this is one of the things I've learned here at the Goon Squad: always keep your cool and avoid confrontations.

Kaya nga kumuha na ko ng comprehensive insurance, para pag may nangyari at least P3,500 lang ilalabas ko. Problema na ng insurance yung kabila. I wouldn't even have to risk my life confronting the other party. Di ka na sigurado ngayong panahon na to.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; January 22nd, 2010 at 09:09 PM.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by praetor91313 View Post
    This thread is one of the few times I've seen a member actively help another member.

This was the norms before, forumers helping one another. We even had a case wherein tsikot peeps went with the aggrieved party. Some even stalked the address of the "goon" to give more information. Mom of a member coming over to your office to say thank you and update you of the progress in the case. Marami pa as in marami pa. Also, me nanloloko rin na kunyari aggrieved party yun pala siya me kasalanan.

Sorry, we are getting OT.

Back to regular programming. I was just updated by Afrasay that the insurance adjuster of the Cherokee owner will be meeting him later.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; January 22nd, 2010 at 09:08 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by afrasay View Post
    Matino naman siyang kausap for someone na tipsy hehehehe. I just don't know why he suddenly sped off.
    Well, its a different story when one is driving intoxicated and gets into an accident (or fender bender in this case). Now he's sobered-up so he can think and talk.

Anyway, good to see a happy ending.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; January 22nd, 2010 at 09:07 PM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    galing na adjuster kanina. took pictures and ask me to submit the usual documents or/cr/driver's license and cert of no claim from my insurance..
    Last edited by ghosthunter; January 22nd, 2010 at 09:02 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
***-*** Black Jeep Cherokee