New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sira na ang reputation ng Starbright. Kahit pa anong compensation (kahit pa bumili ng brand new na Sportage), eh nakatatak na itong incident na ito sa utak ng karamihan ng nagpupunta sa local automotive forums. Masama pa nito, malaking chunk ng mga customer ng aftermarket parts ay mga local forum members/posters/lurkers. Tapos word of mouth pa. Yari na.

When this is all over and done with, I suggest to Starbright, business-wise, to lie low for some time (a couple of months?), re-format the business (read: change the name of the shop), and re-emerge again para wala nang (bad) name recall.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post
    kung ako may ari nun sportage, hihinge ako ng new sportage tas sa kanila na yun sinukatan nila. kasi kahit na ba sabihin nila na good as new yun pagretoke nila hindi parin original yun paint. sa tingin ko hindi sobra ang paghinge ng bagong unit. tsaka kung ako yun owner ng sportage, parang ang hirap gamitin nun car knowing what happened to it, parang nabakabigat sa loob na habang ginagamit mo yun sasakyan naiisip mo yun ginawa ng starbright dun. kaya hinge nalang ako ng bagong unit kaysa araw araw kong naaalala yun perwisyo na ginawa sa akin ng STARBRIGHT

x2...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Bry View Post
    Sira na ang reputation ng Starbright. Kahit pa anong compensation (kahit pa bumili ng brand new na Sportage), eh nakatatak na itong incident na ito sa utak ng karamihan ng nagpupunta sa local automotive forums. Masama pa nito, malaking chunk ng mga customer ng aftermarket parts ay mga local forum members/posters/lurkers. Tapos word of mouth pa. Yari na.

When this is all over and done with, I suggest to Starbright, business-wise, to lie low for some time (a couple of months?), re-format the business (read: change the name of the shop), and re-emerge again para wala nang (bad) name recall.

papalit nila brightstar.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoy_01 View Post
    papalit nila brightstar.
    Wag lng Scotch Bright

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    In fairness I accidentally hit a guy's old model Benz because my car's handbrake suddenly went bonkers before. Just a small chip, REAL small chip. I tried to negotiate a way overboard price of 2000 for that small chip yet he still insisted that the car had bodykits by Starbright, the paint was done by Starbright, and that the paint used on his vehicle was a not-so-common-imported-from-Germany-ekek paint that was so expensive it costs him 60000K just to paint the lower body of the car (if you can picture out a two-tone vehicle, then picture the lower body as the tone color of what I'm mentioning)... all the while he was still bragging about how good Starbright is.

Went through some research for this not-so-common-paint and found out that it costs just as much as the Anzahl's sold here. Too bad I didn't shoved it up his face to tell him how much he was p*wned.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    dapat may oblisgasyon din dito ang may-ari ng casa silang nagrekomenda

kung hindi nila inirekomenda ang starbright kay Apex_i baka kay A-toy siya nagpagawa
    Sorry pre, pero di me agree sayo dito.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff_eu8 View Post
    sir ooba99 thank you for your post now clear some more things up
    all along andy was in contact with Apexi para pagusapan yung dapat gawin, hindi naman pinabayaan yung situation kaya andy was surprised that Apexi started posting in different car forums, we never posted anything to our defense kasi nga we cannot defend ourselves dahil mali kami right from the start, what we wanted to let the people know is that right from the start that we were doing our best to resolve the problem
    hmmm...not really, check the start of this thread and see who posted first...people just felt really bad for what happened thats why its all over the different forums sir.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff_eu8 View Post
    sir for a fact konektado ako sa starbright, pero yung sasabihin mo na konektado yung nag post yung post na Atoy may basis ka ba?

as for replacement of the car medyo unreasonable naman siguro

just to make it clear, na paulit paulit ko ng sinasabi, inaamin namin ang pagkakamali, ang problema lang is ang daming taong nakikisawsaw, sana let starbright and the other party settle this muna, kung hindi magkasundo that's the time na you start bashing or whatever you want to do, hindi naman pinapabayaan yung issue e, on going ang talks para masettle na to
    sir, basis... assumption ko yun..."SIGURO" ikaw yun...and i wouldnt mind if you tell me that its not you...in my opinion theres a possibilty that it would come from someone from starbright...IMO...and posting that konektado kayo, sino macoconnect?

unreasonable...hmmm..unreasonable din naman din yung nagyari sa auto nya e....and sabi mo nga, mali nyo talaga yun...

sir, wala naman atang pumupunta sa mga meeting nila para makisawsaw? obviously, forums to and pwede magpost kahit ano wag lang may mura...actually pwede nga e basta mamask mo lang...lahat ng nakapost dito opinion sa mga pangyayari...and i bet you know that coz you are most likely a member of more car forums than i am...so pagpasensiyahan mo na mga nakikisawsaw...naimbento kasi forum e...cant do anything about that...
    Last edited by docchris; November 20th, 2007 at 10:24 PM. Reason: grammar

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sell the current Sportage at fair market value, get a new Sportage.

The difference in cost to be sponsored by your friendly Scotch Brite...este...Starbright dealer pala.

Here's to still hoping that everything will be resolved.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Sell the current Sportage at fair market value, get a new Sportage.

The difference in cost to be sponsored by your friendly Scotch Brite...este...Starbright dealer pala.

Here's to still hoping that everything will be resolved.

This seems to be a good proposition

Binaboy kotse nya