New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    How about yung hindi naman private subdivision pero isinasara kalye nila kapag gabi? Madalas ko mapansin diyan sa Kalayaan yung kanto malapit sa EDSA isinasara ng mga baranggay tanod tuwing gabi. Shortcut sana going to EDSA North.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Andyan na yang mga law na yan, pati mga bahay na na extend sa side walk. Pati mga sidewalk vendors bawal. Kahit 10 beses mo pa ilagay sa batas yan di naman pinatutupad, wala rin.

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    reposting..

wala pa 1km distance ng mga yan sa isa't isa
    no wonder traffic sa umaga sa sixto and stella maris in pasig.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I'm not at all surprised that a lawmaker is seeking a new bill to implement something that already exists. A lot of our lawmakers themselves aren't even familiar with the existing laws and here they go wasting our taxes. Maybe they should waste out taxes by hitting the books to learn what laws we have existing and thinking of ways to implement it all. If only we implemented everything properly, the Philippines would really be more fun to live in.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    That's why it's best to abolish the legislative branch and just focus on strict implementation of the laws. Laking tipid wala pang DAP.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    I'm not at all surprised that a lawmaker is seeking a new bill to implement something that already exists. A lot of our lawmakers themselves aren't even familiar with the existing laws and here they go wasting our taxes. Maybe they should waste out taxes by hitting the books to learn what laws we have existing and thinking of ways to implement it all. If only we implemented everything properly, the Philippines would really be more fun to live in.
    Well, it's called complete staff work (CSW). Ordinarily, a congressman's staff of lawyers would do their research regarding previously existing laws on the subject, as well as earlier bills filed by other congressmen before coming up with their own version. If there is an existing law (i.e. making parking on sidewalks illegal), the bill should seek to either amend it or repeal it.

These days, tira lang ng tira, basta meron ma-file na bill.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    Err...parang hindi na kailangan ng Bill banning the use of sidewalks for parking kasi talaga namang bawal, dati pa:

Sec. 52 of R.A. 4136 otherwise known as the Traffic Code of the Philippines states:

"Section 52. Driving or parking on sidewalk. - No person shall drive or park a motor vehicle upon or along any sidewalk, path or alley not intended for vehicular traffic or parking."

For business activities, eh covered na ng MMDA Resolution No. 02-28 http://www.mmda.gov.ph/MMCResolution...es%2002-28.doc

So, I really don't know what a redundant law will do as the above laws/ordinances have been in effect for a long time already.
    kung ginagawa ba naman kasi trabaho ng mga taga LTO, Traffic Police/enforcers..etc. Malamang hindi din nila alam na may RA 4136 Sec. 52. Sa mga kinauukulan magbasa kayo sa Tsikot dami niyo matutunan! Kaasar!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Baka naman sa new bill eh may kasama nang kulong for 5 year?!?!?!?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Bill seeking to ban use of sidewalks for parking, business activities