New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Honestly, judging from the picture, malabong pagnanakaw yung incident. I can't even say for sure what the guy is holding, and I have 20/20 vision. It doesn't look like a camera.

No prosecutor worth his salt will dare prosecute the alleged crime with a picture like that.

Something's missing here. I think this thread should be locked for the meantime. The guy in the picture may have been unnecessarily branded as a thief on the basis of a worthless picture, IMO. More evidence is needed.
    Last edited by Galactus; January 27th, 2009 at 07:48 AM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    yes, agree with galactus. kulang ebidensya unless kuhang kuhang nakapasok sa bag ang kamay. kawawa naman rin yung bata branded na agad na magnanakaw.

next time kung balak makipag siksikan sa ganyan dapat yung walang mawawala or walang naka sukbit na bag di na bale tsansing panigurado wallet, camera at cellphone target ng nga mandurukot diyan.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Don't you find it weird that the picture was taken "accidentally" with the supposed perpetrator at the center? If the picture taker was aiming at his or her friends, shouldn't one of the friends be at least in view or facing the camera?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Honestly, judging from the picture, malabong pagnanakaw yung incident. I can't even say for sure what the guy is holding, and I have 20/20 vision. It doesn't look like a camera.

No prosecutor worth his salt will dare prosecute the alleged crime with a picture like that.

Something's missing here. I think this thread should be locked for the meantime. The guy in the picture may have been unnecessarily branded as a thief on the basis of a worthless picture, IMO. More evidence is needed.
    I have the larger copy of that pic, if you look at it, you can be sure that it was her camera. the bag was closed with a zipper, his hand was clearly in her bag and holding the edge of the camera.

you can click on the photobucket link, you can zoom in the picture. the camera is so obvious there. the shape and color is unique

5. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    yes, agree with galactus. kulang ebidensya unless kuhang kuhang nakapasok sa bag ang kamay. kawawa naman rin yung bata branded na agad na magnanakaw.

next time kung balak makipag siksikan sa ganyan dapat yung walang mawawala or walang naka sukbit na bag di na bale tsansing panigurado wallet, camera at cellphone target ng nga mandurukot diyan.

i suggest you click on the link to view the larger copy. zoom in, his hand was clearly in her bag, holding the camera. 100% guilty

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Don't you find it weird that the picture was taken "accidentally" with the supposed perpetrator at the center? If the picture taker was aiming at his or her friends, shouldn't one of the friends be at least in view or facing the camera?
    I was just randomly firing my camera when we were dancing, i've got other pics with us at the center but it also shows our faces, i'm trying to protect the identity of my friends too.

I'm using an ixus 870 is camera, it has a realtively wide angle lens, that is why i usually get more than just my target

7. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    here is the zoomed in copy of the pic, it clearly shows his hand in her bag, holding her camera... guilty as charged

8. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Bag..Check!
    Hand...Check!
    Camera...Check...
    hand in the bag holding the camera...Check

Any more doubts?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by lazyfoot View Post
    I was just randomly firing my camera when we were dancing, i've got other pics with us at the center but it also shows our faces, i'm trying to protect the identity of my friends too.

I'm using an ixus 870 is camera, it has a realtively wide angle lens, that is why i usually get more than just my target
    Ok, point well taken.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    point taken lazyfoot. hope to meet with these kind of teens then we'll see from there.
    Last edited by XTO; January 28th, 2009 at 10:40 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Beware: Thieves in Clubs (jaipur) etc... with picture of the suspects