New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Victim right here... *sigh, hassle magpapalit at magpare-tint ng windshield.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Ingat na lang tayo mag drive. marami talaga ganyan ngayon kahit saan ka mapunta.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Hmmm...not news to me (sorry, no disrespect intended to the TS). Stoning vehicles plying the NLEX has been an on-off affair ever since I learned how to drive - and this was nearly 30 years ago.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the general is back!

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    the general is back!

OT: Yes bro. I saw that he was welcomed early this week.....

Hinihintay ko rin si psylocke na bumalik....

8900:painting:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks for the heads-up. I drive on NLEX at night quite frequently and with my family at that. Sometimes when there's no car next to me and i approach the dark overpasses (notably in the Bulacan area), i stay on one lane then make a quick switch to the next lane right before i approach.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Matagal ng gawain ng mga sira-ulo yang mamato sa NLEX at ilang bahagi ng Maharlika Hi-Way.

Nabiktima din ako nuon sa NLEX, I think that was 5 years ago, just after the Bocaue exit. Tempered glass ang naka-install sa Maxima ko kaya nag-mais ito just after a few minutes. We had no choice but to remove the windshield kasi zero visibilty na. We closed all the windows kaya kahit walang windshield ay hindi gaanong pumapasok ang hangin at high speeds. Mabuti at hindi umulan nuon. To make matters worst, it was Christmas eve kaya walang mabilhan agad ng replacement.

Sana maging vigilant ang authorities within the affected areas. Wala talaga tayong paraan para ma-prevent ang ganyang "kahayupan" ng iba. These stone-projectiles are really hard, if not impossible, to detect.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I remember that several years back, stoning incidents were also very rampant in NLEX. Tumigil lang ito when a general (not quite sure if he was from the military or police) died because the rock that was thrown to the vehicle he was riding in hit his head.
    Hindi tinantanan yung mga loko hanggat di nahuli yung gumawa. The nlex authorities should do more to catch the perpetrators. Hindi yung kung kelan may malaking tao lang na nagrereklamo o maaksidente saka lang gagalaw. I also pass nlex although not as frequent as other fellow tsikoteers but all our expressways (slex/nlex, etc.) must be free from these hooligans once and for all!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Beware of stoning along NLEX