New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I was trying to sell our vehicle and I had it advertised.

A person texted me, asking our address where he can inspect it tomorrow. I did not give him the address but instead gave him a (secured) general area where he could meet me. He then asked me for our landline, but I told him we do not have any. I am wary of providing these information because of dugo-dugo and other sinister gangs.

Anyway, he was sounding way off in answering my questions and I asked him where he is coming from so that I could give him directions. First he said he is from the south and then later he told me that he is a sheriff so he knows all the places here in MM. So, I told him I am not interested anymore as it is obvious that he is not a serious buyer. I even ended the text with "Good night and God Bless"

He then came back with a load of unprintables and I returned exactly the same compliment to him.

Text brigade please, if you're okay with it,- 09297005447. TIA!

Car Sellers,- be wary of these dark characters....

8900:painting:
    Last edited by CVT; November 30th, 2009 at 08:47 PM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Tsk... katakot nga yan Sir. Wise choice not to give further details on dubious characters like that.

ADD: been spamming for like 30 minutes now lol

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Thanks bro. Kapag nagawi siya sa teritoryo natin dito sa SouthMM,- i-sargo natin....

I am not in the business of selling cars. I just want to sell our old rides. So this experience is really unsettling for me.

Again, bros. and sis., let us be extra careful in giving out details on our landline and house addresses. There are a lot of characters with malicious or bad intentions out there, so we should think a lot first before we share our personal details.

9000:snowfight1:

Text Brigade-Apparent Goon (09297005447) Posing As Car Buyer