New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    peeps, share ko lang.. from HCP forum... lufeet pala nitong beetle driver na'to.. ingat t'yo guys.. (read on...)

Events narrated below took place 2 hours ago:

My sister was driving through EDSA northbound (near ayala ave) minding her own business when she overtook the said vehicle (the beetle) in a proper manner (di naman kasi ng uupak kapatid ko). The said driver then tailgated my sisters car until they reached the edsa-buendia area (malapit sa u-turn slot papuntang kalayaan). When the said vehicle overtook my sisters car, drove slowly and blocked the road.

The driver (unknown male, thin body build, dark skinned sporting very very long hair) furiously got out of the Beetle holding an unkown long metal pipe, walked towards my sisters car and hit the cars roof for no reason. The car was hit twice.

Out of fear, my sister placed the car on reverse, hitting a honda accord. a few cars were then near the said area of edsa due to the commotion. After seeing this, the unknown man who hit my sisters car with the said pipe then backed off and sped off....... leaving the scene of the crime. The car had dents on the roof area and deep scratches on the driver side window glass. Blotters were already filed against said vehicle.

Ingat ingat tayo mga kapatid im just thankful that my sister was safe and she had a few people with her inside her car when this happened. God knows what could have happened if she was alone or hindi parang tubo ang hawak nya.

If you would come across the said car please report it to the authorities and beware.....

AT SAYO NA DRIVER NG VOLKS BEETLE NA MAY PLAKANG NLM373. BILOG ANG MUNDO BRAD, ME MAKAKATAPAT KANG MAS gags PA SAYONG P******** KA!!!! PINAG HAHANAP KA NA NG MGA KINAUUKULAN NGAYON. LILIIT ANG LILIIT ANG MUNDO MONG HIND*T KA!!!! MAHAHANAP AT MAHANAP KA DIN HAYUP KA!!!

Eto din yung details nung sasakyan na gamit gamit nung tao (as per LTO text)
    Plate no: NLM373
    Make: Volkswagen
    Model:-
    Color: red (pero me pagka orange daw sabi ng kapatid ko)
    Last registered: nov 4, 2009

pasensya na kayo mga kapatid just needed to vent out - tofujay

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by redeemed View Post
    peeps, share ko lang.. from HCP forum... lufeet pala nitong beetle driver na'to.. ingat t'yo guys.. (read on...)
    Dapat sa beetle at driver nito...tinitiris... Kung sakin nangyari ito dahil gunban! lalabasan ko sya ng laser sword panapat sa tubo...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    tatabasan ko siya ng LightSaber ko!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Palibhasang may kalumaan na yung kotse, kaya siguro kahit na banggain ng sis nung taga-HCP iyon e', papapukpok niya na lang. :bwahaha:

Bulok! Bulok! Bulok! Yung kokote nung driver.

Magsama sila nung nagcounterflow sa edsa.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Palibhasang may kalumaan na yung kotse, kaya siguro kahit na banggain ng sis nung taga-HCP iyon e', papapukpok niya na lang. :bwahaha:

Siguro nasipsip na nung beetle bug yong utak nung driver...kaya ganun ang asta...living zombie ang dating...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    p()t*ng!^#ng driver yan. yan sana ang naka enkwentro ni jason ivler
    kawawa naman yung babae. tsk tsk tsk

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post

lumang beetle or pwede ring yung bago. N series yung plaka eh, kaya nga maangas siguro. not sure though.

anyway, pangit pinakita niyang ugali.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    photo from one HCP member:

Nakita ko to kanina mga 9:15 PM sa may tapat ng NCBA/Fairview Mall... Going towards Litex/Philcoa sya eh... - cy12us

9. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by redeemed View Post
    abnoy un ah, nakita siguro na babae driver kaya ang lakas ng loob.