New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Masarap lang pakinggan yung "made in malaysia" pero yung quality bagsak yung binili kong doseng upuan na made in malaysia puro reapir na.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

yan ba ung mag nag aalok sa mga malls na kesyo nanalo ka daw at invite ka nila sa showroom nila?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    [QUOTE=DOCRICO;2032244]I just want to share an experience with muebles asia of which I bought furnitures from them worth about quarter a million pesos which include 2 beds, 2entertainment cabinets, dressing room cabinet, living room set, and display cabinet. Unfortunately, after less than a year since I acquired the furnitures, typhoon Ondoy devastated Philippines and I was one who got affected. My condo is a ground floor unit and a knee level water entered my condo during the typhoon. The water, however, subsided in the middle of the day. Few days after,
    all my furnitures started to bloat and paints peeled off despite of the drying we did to them. In comparison with the modular kitchen cabinets we had, manufactured by another contractor retained its quality. Hence, I could say that the woods used by Muebles Asia for their furnitures are of poor quality though they claimed that their items are imported from Malaysia. Two months after the typhoon Ondoy, I have to disposed all the furnitures as I can no longer used them as they were eaten by molds and bloated significantly. In addition, I also had bad experience with them as they did not deliver my furnitures on time as we agreed. Well, I learned a lesson, and from then on I did not even bother to drop by in their shops, and I discouraged my friends not to buy from them. Their items look elegant and I thought deserved a good price. Don't be deceived! For those who are not convinced with my bad experience and still willing to buy from Muebles Asia, then be prepared to be the next victim. (NOTE: This post is a correction of my previous post #40, Sorry!!)[/

Its hard to fault them, na-Ondoy ka. Furnitures, especially those bought in malls, are not meant to be soaked in water, flood water in your case. Kung lahat irereklamo natin at isisi sa manufacturer kasi nasira sa baha, eh di dapat din pala magreklamo yun mga nasira yun mga kotse dahil sa nabaha, at hindi pala matibay yun mga auto kasi ayaw umandar pagkatapos ng baha.

Be reasonable.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Those furnitures are not made in solid wood. They are made in ply-board (I think). When they are soaked in water, all the boards and glue will bloat. Di talaga pwede.
    Bili ka ng furnitures na solid wood, yun matibay. Pero mahal.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I just want to share an experience with muebles asia of which I bought furnitures from them worth about quarter a million pesos which include 2 beds, 2entertainment cabinets, dressing room cabinet, living room set, and display cabinet. Unfortunately, after less than a year since I acquired the furnitures, typhoon Ondoy devastated Philippines and I was one who got affected. My condo is a ground floor unit and a knee level water entered my condo during the typhoon. The water, however, subsided in the middle of the day. Few days after, all my furnitures started to bloat and paints peeled off despite of the drying we did to them. In comparison with the modular kitchen cabinets we had, manufactured by another contractor retained its quality. Hence, I could say that the woods used by Muebles Asia for their furnitures are of poor quality though they claimed that their items are imported from Malaysia. Two months after the typhoon Ondoy, I have to disposed all the furnitures as I can no longer used them as they were eaten by molds and bloated significantly. In addition, I also had bad experience with them as they did not deliver my furnitures on time as we agreed. Well, I learned a lesson, and from then on I did not even bother to drop by in their shops, and I discouraged my friends not to buy from them. Their items look elegant and I thought deserved a good price. Don't be deceived! For those who are not convinced with my bad experience and still willing to buy from Muebles Asia, then be prepared to be the next victim. (NOTE: This post is a correction of my previous post #40, Sorry!!)
    It is so easy for dumbassery to get its way against legitimate establishments that have complied with their end of the bargain.

Duh! Binaha kayo nung Ondoy. The problem isn't with the furniture.

If they actively misrepresented their wares as resistant to flooding and what not, then they are liable. But seriously, said ranter is more angry at himself for being powerless against nature but couldn't come to terms with it so he/she will blame an establishment that sold them honest merchandise.

It is obvious that he's registered here just to slander/libel a company. If it was a manufacturing defect -fine. It is unreasonable to make such a claim under the circumstances, and even more preposterous to blame Muebles Asia.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Imbes na muebles ang sisihin, yung pagasa nalang, kasi di accurate nung panahon ni ondoy yung forecast sa rainfall

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    na-ondoy din ako, and we lost all. 2 sala sets including center tables, 1 dining (sira lahat ng chairs, lumobo yung table top), 4 beds, 32 cu. ft ref and all kitchen appliances like microwave etc, 4 tv sets (buti na lang mga crt pa), 1 laptop, 1 pioneer home theater, dvd players in the bedrooms. and 3 vehicles 1 of which is still with me (toyota FX, lost the papers during ondoy). ang nag-survive lang e yung hard wood side tables.

charged it to experience na lang. so this time when we moved to a new house lahat ng furnitures hard wood na. costs double but worth it. and of course, built the house on high ground, kahit 1 inch na baha wala.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Try Philux instead. Quality products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    sa mga kasama ko dito sa tsikot, sa pag post ng mga ganitong bagay dapat maging maingat tayo kasi madaling masira nag pangalan ng bussiness sa pagpost sa internet at hindi naman sila gaano magkakaroon ng chance na mag bigay ng side nila. nasisira kaagad ang pangalan ng business na ito ng walang kalaban laban.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^ di naman pare. as you see some people agreed with some posts and some people did not. there is nothing wrong with sharing our experiences with other people. that is a very safe, and cheap, way to gain knowledge di ba. i mean, instead of you making the same mistake then why not learn from the bad experience of others. and as you can see, there was a handfull who posted that what came about as damage from the floods can not be blamed on the product or its manufacturer and seller. fair naman tayo dito, we all know how to distinguish wrong from right.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Avoid Muebles Asia products !