New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    na-ondoy din ako, and we lost all. 2 sala sets including center tables, 1 dining (sira lahat ng chairs, lumobo yung table top), 4 beds, 32 cu. ft ref and all kitchen appliances like microwave etc, 4 tv sets (buti na lang mga crt pa), 1 laptop, 1 pioneer home theater, dvd players in the bedrooms. and 3 vehicles 1 of which is still with me (toyota FX, lost the papers during ondoy). ang nag-survive lang e yung hard wood side tables.

charged it to experience na lang. so this time when we moved to a new house lahat ng furnitures hard wood na. costs double but worth it. and of course, built the house on high ground, kahit 1 inch na baha wala.
    That's exactly what i saw with friends/relatives na na-Ondoy that's why now I'm particular with the materials and furniture that we get. Those pricey modular kitchen modules became trash after getting soaked while the hardwood furniture and cabinets made of real wood were just dried out, cleaned/repainted and good to go.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    ^ di naman pare. as you see some people agreed with some posts and some people did not. there is nothing wrong with sharing our experiences with other people. that is a very safe, and cheap, way to gain knowledge di ba. i mean, instead of you making the same mistake then why not learn from the bad experience of others. and as you can see, there was a handfull who posted that what came about as damage from the floods can not be blamed on the product or its manufacturer and seller. fair naman tayo dito, we all know how to distinguish wrong from right.
    yes tama ka doon pero dapat kasi di rin muna binangit yung pangalan ng establishment kasi nasiraan na siya kaagad. kasi pagmeron nakabasa niyan iisipin ng iba na ganoon ng, pero mababasa ba nila yung iba pang nag reply baka hindi na, kasi yung pangalan ng establishment madaling masira at ang hirap nang ibalik iyon.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pare iba naman kasi yung sa post #1 ni sir renzo, yung sa kanya hindi naman flood damage. talagang hindi lang matibay, nagbitak-bitak ang leather, giba ang 4 chairs out of 8, etc.

sa totoo lang, may mga furnitures kasi sa muebles na akala mo hard wood yun pala laminate. o akala mo e solid hard wood yun pala e plywood na yung 1st layer lang ang good wood tapos yung sa loob e pinagtabasan. silipin mo sa ilalim ng table ang panget. tapos pinapasa nila as solid wood. yun din mga beds, silipin mo sa ilalim, rough lumber pa nga na malambot na madaling bunutan ng pako/screw. di pwedeng kama para sa honeymooners, ik-ik-ik-ik hehehe!
    Last edited by yebo; November 5th, 2012 at 12:12 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Avoid Muebles Asia products !