New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    ganyan na kasi ngayon ang quality medyo below standard na at a high price, by modules pa ang gawa naka screw lang mga corners. about 2 months ago bumili kami ni mrs king size bed at 36k, sa bahay na assemble all corners ay naka screw lang sa metal bracket na kasama, so tendency medyo gumagalaw and maingay, disturbo tuloy sa mga intimate moments,

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Dapat sa Muebles Italiano ka bumili. MA is just a copycat. To warn buyers, MI launched a campaign last year ata or two years ago citing the difference. Pati kasi theme ng store, ginaya.

Anyway, for house furnitures, I prefer bespoke units. If you can find competent craftsmen, magpagawa ka na lang gamit local hardwood. Mas tatagal yun.

Malaysian wood sucks. Nagbibitak yan. It's a waste of money. May mga sections din yan na parang plaster material lang.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    narra for the win!

yun formal dining table namin pasadya 5'X5', 8 seaters.... nakita ko sa isang store pinagaya ko using narra lang nga.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Yung dati namin na dining set, 7 years na ata yun before nagbreak down.

Cathy : Yup. That's the one I`m trying to say.
    Last edited by renzo_d10; October 31st, 2009 at 11:42 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Nakakalungot ang nagyari.
    kaso warranty is one year kaya wala talagang laban.
    Mas durable ang synthetic leather sa bansa natin, marami nako nakitang leather seats na kupas, cracked, gasgas maski may kabaguhan pa.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Dapat sa Muebles Italiano ka bumili. MA is just a copycat. To warn buyers, MI launched a campaign last year ata or two years ago citing the difference. Pati kasi theme ng store, ginaya.

Anyway, for house furnitures, I prefer bespoke units. If you can find competent craftsmen, magpagawa ka na lang gamit local hardwood. Mas tatagal yun.

Malaysian wood sucks. Nagbibitak yan. It's a waste of money. May mga sections din yan na parang plaster material lang.

hello. I went to their store "MUEBLES ASIA" but I think their concept is entirely different,

MI.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jjmd3_787 View Post
    Sira agad after the warranty period? Nakakaasar nga! Others may say na hindi ka naman pinilit ng MA pero malinaw na substandard ang products nila. Tapos ang lalakas ng loob na maningil ng ganun kalaking presyo?
    I don't think that is true, sa bahay namin, halos lahat ng furnitures are from Muebles Asia, I am a fan, dahil nga compared to other store, mura ang price nila and with class. 10 years na sa amin and yet maayos pa. Siguro mga detractors lang sila.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Renzo mag-Orocan chairs ka nalang

Ha-ha! Ibang klase ka talaga Lucius.........:rofl:

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    i just don't get why this has to be in the goon squad. were you tricked or deceived by the establishment? how? the very fact that they agreed to fix the chairs at no cost shows that they value their customers. i'd like to see you get the same result from another shop after the warranty period has lapsed.

it's scary nowadays, reading threads in the goon squad. then again, maybe that's just me.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jjmd3_787 View Post
    Sira agad after the warranty period? Nakakaasar nga! Others may say na hindi ka naman pinilit ng MA pero malinaw na substandard ang products nila. Tapos ang lalakas ng loob na maningil ng ganun kalaking presyo?
    Quote Originally Posted by moejun2 View Post
    i just don't get why this has to be in the goon squad. were you tricked or deceived by the establishment? how? the very fact that they agreed to fix the chairs at no cost shows that they value their customers. i'd like to see you get the same result from another shop after the warranty period has lapsed.

it's scary nowadays, reading threads in the goon squad. then again, maybe that's just me.
    I totally agree with you. It would be very unfair to the establishment for having a good reputation in the business that all of a sudden some people would post something on the internet telling others to boycott their products after fixing the chairs even after the warranty period has lapsed?

Sorry Mr. Renzo, but i think this very inappropriate of you. Kawawa naman sila, halos lahat naman ng bumasa eh hindi sang ayon sayo.

Peace.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Avoid Muebles Asia products !