New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    To replace our getting-old dining set, we bought a new one from Muebles Asia Megamall last year, March. It costed us 32,000 for it. We preferred the one which seats 8 and the one whose seats are leather.

Muebles Asia ( M.A. ) gave us 1-year warranty for it. Within its coverage, we didn't experience any problems with it. But as time passes by their product started breaking up.

Just this July, 2 chairs had this " bitak-bitak " on it's leather. Then, after few weeks passed 1 chair broke it's " leg " . We went to M.A. in Megamall to report this. Obviously, they said that they couldn't repair it due to it's warranty that lapsed last March. So what we did was, we asked for the number of their head office.

We talked to them and reported this, the reply was the same. We said that, their products whose priced at 32,000 pesos is no different than of's 10,000 pesos, their lousy reply was " Sir, kasi kapag pinapadala naman iyan samin, may sira yung iba kaya itatapon na namin " WTH. Ang yaman niyo naman, hindi niyo na nirereport.

So we did report the 2 chairs, since the other one who has this " bitak-bitak " isn't that worse, so we did let it pass. And we said that we're not going to accept any of their lousy excuses, they must get their products here and repair it.

When their personnels arrived here to get the chairs, they said that they're instructed to only get one chair. So what we did was we called again their office and said to them that they should get the chairs, thankfully they agreed.

To cut the long story short, when we called up yesterday to ask what's the development, they said that they could deliver it to us but they're asking us for a delivery fee. Anyways, another chair was showing signs of breakage.

32,000 wasn't worth it !

We now only have 4 chairs that can be seaten, the other 4 was broken.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    wala ako makita mali sa posisyon ng Muebles Asia. sabi mo nga, tapos na warranty, so wala ka na talaga habol dyan. sa mahal ng presyo, sana nun pa lang bago kayo bumili, yung 10k na lang binili nyo para di ka nagalit, sabi mo nga pareho lang quality nung 32k at 10k. di ka naman pinilit nung Muebles asia na sa kanila bumili

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Got pics?

The seats are not in the least, abused? Any kids in the house?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Nope. They're not abused. And, we don't have any kids in the house.

I`ll take a picture of the seats soon.

Anyways, I`m just unhappy with their quality, and their lousy reasons.
    Last edited by renzo_d10; October 30th, 2009 at 05:23 PM.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    hmmm i agree.. tapos na yung warranty eh.. so pwede yan repair.. pero may bayad na yan..

marami kasi talaga pwede mangyari sa 1 year.. sa dami nang umuupo.. etc.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Tawag diyan...."wear & tear".

No need to complain, Renz. Kahit P100k pa yan, at labas na sa warranty, magbabayad ka pa rin. Ipa-upholster mo na lang sa labas. Baka mas mura pa.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Renzo mag-Orocan chairs ka nalang

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Though, I can't say much about the structural integrity of the chairs, but I think they used leatherette instead of genuine leather for the seats. The former is only good for about a year, more or less. They'll crack and peel whether you're careful with it or not. Now, if they advertised it as having genuine leather but turns out it doesn't, then you may have a case.

But yeah, since they're only covered for 1 year, strictly speaking, it's the manufacturer's prerogative if they will fix it free of charge. The cost may be irrelevant as I imagine that most 10k worth of dining set wouldn't even come with a warranty anyway.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    super mura na yun 32t php for the set sir. maybe the set you bought were of inferior quality and were sourced abroad mainly china or malaysia. wood pieces can be glued together, have pegs or nailed together and can loosen over time.based on the price and cracks in your leather upholstery would mean it would be probably be synthetic.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    i think renzo's thread is just to say about the products quality of MA not complaining about warranty

pero tama naman talaga MA hehehe if it's out of warranty na talaga dapat pay mo yun services nila para marepair

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Avoid Muebles Asia products !