New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    mukhang adik mga gumawa nito. nagdrugs pa daw sa kotse.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Sa cdrking mega mall, madami nung gsm tracker.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It's a case of kidnap me pala, parents already apologizes to the police...tsk tsk tsk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#retzing

4. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    It's a case of kidnap me pala, parents already apologizes to the police...tsk tsk tsk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#retzing
    ito rin nasa isip ko kasi parang anlabo naman nun kung nagpakahirap ka pumasok sa school compound para makidnap mo yung isang student tapos iiwan mo na lang ng basta basta dahil lang sa nagoverheat ang sasakyan. mga bata nga naman ngaun napanood siguro nila yung pelikula dati na mayroon din kidnap me na istorya

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Baka may gustong bagong gadget...

'Kidnap' of Ateneo student did not happen, says QC police chief - InterAksyon.com

'Kidnap' of Ateneo student did not happen, says QC police chief
    By: Aileen Intia, InterAksyon.com
    December 4, 2013 9:00 AM

MANILA - Chief Superintendent Richard Albano, Quezon City Police District director, on Wednesday denied that the reported kidnapping of a 20-year-old student last month inside the Quezon City campus of the Ateneo de Manila University (ADMU) happened.

In an interview over KATROPA Radio-DWDD, Albano said both the parents of the supposed victim and the police Anti-Kidnapping Group agreed that no kidnapping took place.

He explained that based on police records, the parents reported the incident to the local police on the evening of November 21, the same day the alleged incident took place.

The family supposedly received a ransom demand of P250,000 in exchange for the student’s release.

However, the victim arrived home the next day, even if the parents failed to pay for the ransom demand.

“There is no case, none at all,” Albano said.

The Quezon City police made the clarification after Ateneo confirmed the report and vowed to tighten its security.

In its November 29 statement, Ateneo said that based on initial findings, the kidnapping incident “involving a student of the Loyola schools” occurred on the 21st “between 6 and 6:30 p.m.” in the North Car Park of the Loyola Heights campus.”

6. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Dapat ipa-drug test ung victim (daw) para malaman kung kasama sha sa jamming session.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Ano kaya bago reaction ng ADMU?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Apparently mauubos na gas ng sasakyan kaya pinakawala na ung estudyante ng ateneo. From kidnapping to holdap na lang nangyari. Mr. Mata apparently turned his cellphone to airplane mode to buy time against the 'kidnappers' para hindi ma contact.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Nagsalita kagabi sa news parents, hindi naman daw kidnap me nangyari.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    kanino ka maniniwala sa isang civilian o sa pulis natin?:bwahaha: don na ako sa civilian.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast