New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Hehehe...naka 9 posts na, pero walang pumanig sa mga traffic enforcers!

As for me, ho-hum....

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Hehehe...naka 9 posts na, pero walang pumanig sa mga traffic enforcers!
    Unfair naman yan sa ibang traffic enforcers!

Bakit isa lang ang sinabitan ng placard?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i think it's sad that people feel like they have to take the law into their own hands. but who knows what happened? could it be:

(a) the guys were flagged down for a bogus violation and got extorted?
    (b) the violation was legit but instead of getting a ticket they got extorted?
    (c) the guys were flagged down for a legit offense and are just mad that they got caught?
    (d) something else?

we can't tell for sure. after all, there are probably more barumbado drivers than corrupt traffic enforcers (but there are surely no shortages of both)...hmmmm... :confused:

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    vigilantism? yeah i'm up for that

lock and load and bring it to thier door!

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    bahag pala ang mga buntot o nabigla lang sila... wala bang dalang mga side arms?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumusut_Amige View Post
    bahag pala ang mga buntot o nabigla lang sila... wala bang dalang mga side arms?
    Traffic enforcers are not authorized to carry sidearms, only uniformed policemen can carry sidearms.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    i think it's sad that people feel like they have to take the law into their own hands. but who knows what happened? could it be:

(a) the guys were flagged down for a bogus violation and got extorted?
    (b) the violation was legit but instead of getting a ticket they got extorted?
    (c) the guys were flagged down for a legit offense and are just mad that they got caught?
    (d) something else?

we can't tell for sure. after all, there are probably more barumbado drivers than corrupt traffic enforcers (but there are surely no shortages of both)...hmmmm... :confused:
    I agree with this.

A lot of people are quick to draw to conclusions.

What if those traffic enforcers was just doing their jobs and chanced upon a group of armed robbers?

If they were to just give a "warning" to those traffic enforcers, why did they have to get also their personal belongings & their government issued radio?

And even if the traffic officers are indeed corrupt, another wrongdoing doesn't correct the previous wrongdoing. We have proper channels to course it thru.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wild Wild West na hehe

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Why do the vigilantes have to divest "...the traffic enforcers of their cellular phones, handheld radios and wallets"?? Sounds like robbers disguising as vigilantes to me. But then again, there's still a lot of "What ifs...".

Para masaya, dapat sinama sa placard ang mga ebidensya para wala na mahabang usapan at kuro-kuro. At magiging puro at na lang reply dito.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It's armed robbery, plain and simple. Armed robbery masquerading as "justice".

No amount of petty corruption deserves physical violence. But violence begats violence, and as our local "vigilantes" seem to love beating up women and shooting prostitutes, I wouldn't feel bad if someone felt compelled to put a bullet to their heads.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Armed men beat up four traffic enforcers