New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    saka kung anak ng congressman yung binanga mo, o kapatid ng kabit ni mayor, yari ka! barilin ka nun!

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    if i was in the same situation .. i would not hesitate to hit the car in front of me or behind me .. i got carjacked this year .. and i was not fortunate to have any other option but to hand over the keys ..

3. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Just get insurance, baka mamaya mabangga mo pa mamahalin na kotse tulad ng benz or bmw, mas mapapagastos ka pa... tapos hassle pa dun sa other party...

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    trust me .. if somebody is trying to break into your car .. you won't even have time to think of the make of the car in front of you .. or how the other party feels ..

being a victim myself .. i wouldn't mind if somebody lightly bumps (hehe) my car if it means preventing some lowlife from taking his ride ..

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    So this is now the question, if you are the person whose car was bumped by mrpink, what would you have done?

If mrpink was being carjacked by armed men, will you come out of your car?

If the carjackers or robbers were not armed, will you get out and challenge them? Run away from your own car to seek help?

I don't think you can run the suspects over after mrpink bumped your car, first of all you will be surprised and will not have that Mel Gibson reaction and act like a Miami Vice. Most likely, you will be dumbfounded by the incident and before you know it, the suspects could have ran away.

Now the end result: The suspects are gone, and both your cars are damaged.

So could you have atleast honked your horn instead? Do you really think bumping my Fortuner would have changed the outcome of this incident?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    I would stay in my car. There is no reason for me to risk my life to save a car. It is just a car. I have one life. You never know if they are armed or not until it comes to the point wherein they either feel threatened or have nothing to lose.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i would shoot mrpink hehehehe!

seriously, paano halimbawa may nasaktan sa loob ng car ko due sa pagbanga ni mrpink? fatal ang injury, airbags do sometimes kill (wag naman sana). kung hindi man ako ang babaril kay mrpink, e di maghahanap na ko ng hitman para itumba siya? serious ako, why would i not take your life when it was you who caused the death of one of my family? paano ba yan, nakaligtas ka nga sa carnapper, pero sa akin hindi kasi gagawin kitang mission ng buhay ko. yung carnapper natyambahan ka lang sa daan. ako it will be deliberate, purposeful, sustained, until i'm satisfied i had exacted my vengeance on you. paano na yan?

nayari ka ng carnapper, bad luck, sorry. pero wag mo na idamay yung nasa harap o likod mo.

purely hypothetical lang yan ha, nothing personal.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo
    i would shoot mrpink hehehehe!

seriously, paano halimbawa may nasaktan sa loob ng car ko due sa pagbanga ni mrpink? fatal ang injury, airbags do sometimes kill (wag naman sana). kung hindi man ako ang babaril kay mrpink, e di maghahanap na ko ng hitman para itumba siya? serious ako, why would i not take your life when it was you who caused the death of one of my family? paano ba yan, nakaligtas ka nga sa carnapper, pero sa akin hindi kasi gagawin kitang mission ng buhay ko. yung carnapper natyambahan ka lang sa daan. ako it will be deliberate, purposeful, sustained, until i'm satisfied i had exacted my vengeance on you. paano na yan?

nayari ka ng carnapper, bad luck, sorry. pero wag mo na idamay yung nasa harap o likod mo.

purely hypothetical lang yan ha, nothing personal.
    nakakatakot ka palang katabi yebo, parang gusto ko na magpaholdap kaysa
    magkaron ng death wish sa kin hehehe

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rayana
    grabe...anlufet ng mga yun. bawal pedestrians sa ayala avenue except for some designated lanes. aside from the underpasses may mga steel barriers pa (again, except for loading/unloading areas). kaya bawal talaga ang maglakad 'on' ayala. siguro galing din sila sa isang sasakyan...bumaba lang...well, just a thought.

buti na lang walang masamang nangyari.

if that's the case then matagal na sya minanmanan. she got followed na.
    and kung anu pa yun iniisip mong lugar na safe dun ka pa tinira. criminal
    mind talaga ang gagawa nito.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    kaya wag tutok pag traffic para makamaneuver pa ng konti. Tapos busina lang kayo at have a handy weapon inside your car lets say swiss knife or any blount object will do

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
almost got carnapped...