New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    guys just wana share an experience which my friend had just a few days ago. he was driving a long ayala ave. after a days work, while waiting for the stoplight two men were forcing themselves in his car. though he was surprised by what the two men are doing, he was able to recall our conversation on "what will you if someone suddenly is forcing his way in your car while your inside your car." in that conversation, i said to him that what i would do if the situation arises is that, i would put my gear up and hit the car in front of me hard enough to get the driver's attention and if it that's not enough to scare off my assailants i would put my gear into reverse and hit the car behind me also. di bale nang magbayad, may insurance naman, ang importante hindi nacarnap and sasakyan ko... remebering this statement that i said to him, he then put his gear into reverse and hit the car behind him until he caught everyone's attention... because of the commotion and since the driver of the vehicle behind got out of his car to look at the damage the assailants went off like nothing happened... guys, moral lesson of the story para hindi macarnap sasakyan nyo in the same situation, presence of mind lang po...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    good reactions pre!!! at least hindi nag panic yung friend mo.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what ba car mo nun? if they were bigtime carnappers, the would have had guns....luck for you, nothing worse happened a repair clain onthecar you hit. better na din yun.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    hmmmm, kung stoplight yan at sa ayala avenue pa, malamang may pulis o mapsa sa kanto.

puede ring mag continuous blowing of the horn to catch attention. medyo ilang lang ako bumangga sa kotse sa likod o harap ko. siyempre kung ako yung nabangga hindi ko rin gusto yun

pero grabe yung incident na yan!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    quick thinking
    grabe pati sa ayala meron na rin carnappers e daming mapsa at pulis dyan a

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    i presume your friend is a lady driver. else hindi malakas loob nung mga hunghangs!
    good thing your friend did not panick.

JV: traffic ba at the time of the incident? If so, then baka robbery attempt, either way good thing they were not hurt. Same scenario as the couple who was robbed during rush hour along Araneta Ave, only difference is that in the later incident the robbers where armed and killed the cars passengers in broad daylight!

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    if that will happen i might just blow my wang wang really hard... to attract attention infront... so at least may help din ang wang wang ko....

WBR,

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Even if it's traffic, I always leave enough room between my car and the one ahead of me so I can maneuver out of the lane.

Another option, if you're up to it, is to crush the SOBs between your car and the island by veering suddenly to the left. It's valid self-defense as long as you can prove that you were in reasonable fear of your life.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    or just blow the hell out of them with .40sw high velocity hollow points!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
almost got carnapped...