New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Have you guys noticed a whopping number of reckless, inattentive, over-aggressive and hot-headed drivers lately? What's up with that?

We went to a shop to have one of my mags repaired last Sunday, and I saw four different accidents.

None of these were due to broken stoplights, slippery roads or fast driving (I'd think)... they all happened in the middle of the road... and from the looks of it, one guy just braked for no apparent reason, or another guy just wasn't paying attention.

I was almost run down by an amok driver who was apparently incensed that I overtook him on the right side as he was hogging the left lane on C5 going 50 km/h.

Everyone I've talked to has noticed this... dumami talaga ang mga reckless after the storm... parang mga dagang nagsisilabasan sa lungga!

Anything to share, peeps? Any theories? Bakit ba ganyan!!!!???!!!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Dito sa amin wala naman ako na encounter, pero kagabi nung hinatid ko pauwi gf ko daming mga ganun na driver along edsa, may bus na ayaw mag give way, kotse na pumilit sumingit at meron din naman isang van na kahit naka signal na ako ayaw pa rin ako pagbigyan. Pero nde naman yata dumami...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Mass hysteria? Post stress traumatic disorder? Hehehe. Ingat lagi

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    malapit na full m:screwloose: on?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    nabasa nung bagyo, kinalawang utak

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    nabagyo utak nila, scrambling it. :lol:

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Hmmm, haven't noticed that it did although i can't forget the bus in Quiapo underpass the otherday who suddenly swerved to my lane. I flashed my lights and honked at him. He still continued (why do most drivers here don't know the meaning of light flashing???). So i kept honking intermittenly until he got out of my lane. Nag-attempt humabol, but im already running at 120kph after a few seconds overtaking him. nang-aasar lang. hehehe.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    None of these were due to broken stoplights, slippery roads or fast driving (I'd think)... they all happened in the middle of the road... and from the looks of it, one guy just braked for no apparent reason, or another guy just wasn't paying attention.
    I was almost run down by an amok driver who was apparently incensed that I overtook him on the right side as he was hogging the left lane on C5 going 50 km/h.
    baka nag sa sight seeing ng typhoon damages, looking left and right while running sooooo slowly along the way

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Just passed by Buendia flyover going to Fort and there was a 5 car accident. Medyo mainit ang ulo ng mga tao because of the damages and sightseeing sa mga billboards na bumagsak.. Damn outdoor advertising.. wala ng pahinga ang mata mo sa commercial..

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ang general na napansin ko ngayon since almost a year na rin ako di napupunta sa ortigas, makati area... ang daming BOBONG driver ngayon.... sobra na talaga yung mga nag cu-cut hindi tumitingin sa side mirror, mababagal na sasakyan na ayaw pumunta sa tamang lane... mukhang pera lang kasi ang LTO release ng release ng driver's license... ang BOBO talaga ng mga driver ngayon!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
After Millenyo... andaming reckless!!!