New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    parang napaka-random naman nito

i agree. there must have been something that prompted the beating. but dont get me wrong guys, i abhor violence and i do not condone it to prove anything.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sana mahuli yung mga yon at ma rape sa kulungan.. lets see how tough they are then

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    hmmm ... katakot naman yan. when i drive home very late, i wear a baseball cap para mukhang bro instead of sis driving ... di din pala safe baka mapag-trip an

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    that's why dark tints are somtimes a lifesaver... at the least the other party can't tell if you have companions inside your car.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    nakakainis naman. mga tarantado mga yan.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wish you could post the plate number here so that other people can be forewarned if this happens to them also.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    from your story seems to me that the taxi driver reacted poorly. Stay away from R&E taxi from now on.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bilog
    from your story seems to me that the taxi driver reacted poorly. Stay away from R&E taxi from now on.
    pre bat mo naman sisisihin ang R&E taxi? just because the taxi driver failed to react immediately?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    he chose R&E because he had bad experiences with other cabs before. I think what happened to him is reason enough to stay away from R&E. Brings back bad memories din ika nga.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    whoa, tragic yun a, i fil the burden as i ve been there before, tragic ass it is, magagawa lng natin is to pray

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
An ACT of Violence