New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    grabe nakakakilabot ang mga pics...hindi talaga maiwasan ang accidents kahit saan...dapat palagi tayo ingat din sa pagdrive natin para makaiwas...saka kahit korny man pakinggan sa iba, wag natin kalimutan magpray before leaving the house...hindi naman natin alam kung anu ang pwedeng mangyari eh...napansin ko this year parang dumadami accidents..bakit kaya...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    agree with BlueGirl. a short prayer goes a long way ... lagi din ako dyan, pinakamalapit na bakasyunan ang Tagaytay.

may the people who died in the accident rest in peace and the injured heal completely.

ingat na lang talaga tayo tsikoteers.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    I once read an email with graphic pictures of the effect of an accident from drunk driving can cause to a person. The idea is to inform and make people aware as to promote change.

Perhaps we could dissiminate this information as well. And make people aware how "lost brakes" reason is being abused/or maintenance check ignored. This maybe the small step to reach a critical mass to make changes in our system.

I hope the victims in the picture allow these images to be used for such reasons, so as their loss and pain would serve a bigger purpose. My condolence to the people who lost their loved ones. Hope we can do something in our own way, before any of us or our loved ones become the next victim.
    Last edited by ajb0613; June 20th, 2005 at 09:19 PM.

napansin ko this year parang dumadami accidents..bakit kaya...
    Its alarming that accidents like this happen everday, and you know why? because its so easy to get a drivers license, you don't even have to take a actual driving test. Plus walang training mga drivers dito, basta marunong matimpla ng gas at clutch, magmamaneho na, we know that they have to make a living but they should be more responsible for the sake of themselves and other motorists.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Jj
    that part of Santa rosa is really dangerous area... the road is a up hill climb then has a straight way then hits a blind left corner if you are coming from manila, then if you are coming from tagaytay there is a long strech of road where a lot of cars overtake before the hitting the blind corner... cars can hit around 100 - 120 kph on that part... I have seen a lot of cars get into accidents in that area... moe than once a car almost hit us in the corner... the wall you see behind the background is a school which if I am not mistaken has a hospital also in it... My bro actually took some people there before when he chanced upun an accident involving a military APC that hit 2 cars on a dangerous curve before the PNP academy...

the vans look like an urvan shuttle by looking at the mag wheels and the paint scheme(correct me if i am wrong)

well they should also hold the owner of the truck and not just the driver responsible for the accident.
    hmmm...dyan din ata na-aksidente yung mga taga miata club dati..guess what the culprit is..a raging dumptruck from the opposite lane driving wrecklessly.. kasi after the accident, yung mga cars from the opposite lane nisasabi sa mga taga MCP na "yan!yang truck na yan! G*go mag drive, alanganin umovertake!"
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Just look at the tires on the truck. Good grief no wonder there was an accident.

Just look at the tires on the truck. Good grief no wonder there was an accident.
    That plus driver and mechanical error, you've got an accident waiting to happen

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ts1n1ta
    We were passing by slowly. We had to keep moving so as not to cause traffic. The man was mumbling words i can't make out of and he was gesturing with his hands nde ko sha maintindihan. Para bang he was trying to explain something at the same time. I was so shocked to even react to him...

Actually a lot of people were helping. I wasn't able to take pictures kase papalayo na kme. Yung mga tumutulong were on the other side of the van kaya nde kita sa pic. After about 2kms nakasalubong na kme ng mga police papunta sa place nung accident.

The only help i could think of was prayer. I did nothing but pray for those people immediately.

My uncle assured me na may malapit lapit daw na hospital dun sa area na yun...
    Just wondering... You think it was because he felt it was inappropriate for you to be taking a picture while he was suffering?

If I were just in an accident I'd feel kind of irked if I saw passing cars just taking pictures.

No offense ha, just playing devils advocate

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    punta fuego...is that near matabungkay? if so, notorious yung curves dun. anything less than a sound mind and a good mechanical condition of the ride is an accident waiting to happen.

condolences dun sa biktima. i hope they catch the truck driver, and the owner too, may pananagutan din yan kahit papano.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    grabe yang aksidenteng yan

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Accident in cavite yesterday (june 18)